Chappie 18

*Zayn's POV*

I sat there sketching a flower in a vase. I was just trying to take my mind off things. I'm getting distracted to much. I turned off my phone a couple of hours ago and I'm isolated in my room. I have a nice song playing, my prop, paper and a pencil.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said.

Niall and Liam came in. Great.
Fan-fucking-tastic. I smiled turning to face them.

"We wanted to know if you wanted to go out with us." Niall said.

"Nah I'm trying to get this sketch done." I said.

"You have all week. Come one we can go to Nandos." Niall said.

"I just ate." I lied.

"Well do you wanna just hangout a the park." Niall said.

"No not really." I said using my thumb to shade a part of the drawing.

"Liam can you like wait in the living room I want to talk to Zayn." Niall said.

"Sure." Liam said and left out.

"Is there something wrong? You weren't answering my text." Niall asked.

"I haven't answered anybody's text. I turned my phone off." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I just don't want to be bothered today." I said.

"Are you jealous about Liam being here?" He asked.

"Why would you possibly think that?" I said.

"Because we were kissing yesterday and you just walked out of the room." I said.

"I couldn't tolerate it. Because who does that. Yeah I walked out of the room and into Harry's because I didn't want to see that." I said.

"You're acting like you have a problem with gays even if you are one. And why?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want to see you get physically attached to him. It just makes it harder when he has to leave. And you don't know but it's saddens me seeing you break down." I said.

He came and sat down on my lap. "I'm sorry I guess. I didn't know." I said.

"It's fine." I said breathing out.

"Well I'll see you later Zayn." He said and hugged me.

He pulled away but leaned in trying to connect our lips but I stopped him.

"No Niall. You can't do this." I told him. "You kiss Liam and stuff and if you guys do get romantically involved that would look bad on my part. So don't try to kiss me. Liam is just in the living room go kiss him." I said and he showed a blank face.

"Alright." He said standing.

He patted my shoulder twice before walking out the door.

I hate being the good person sometimes. I'll admit it probably feelings for Niall grew back but they don't mean anything now. He's clearly moved on. But why did he want to kiss me just a minute ago. It's okay for me to be confused.

I heard the door close downstairs and I felt weight off of my shoulders. I really thought that I'd like Liam and he'd be a cool dude if he wasn't lip locking it with Niall. And sure he was attractive. But he was young. By like 2 years. I don't think they're long distance relationship would work if they ever decided that.

I put my head down on the desk. I'm a good guy. I'm handsome. I'm smart. I'm enough for Niall. But I'm mad at him and me. Ugh I feel like a kindergartener mad at the world because my mom wouldn't give me pudding.

*Louis POV*

I dropped the phone after watching the same video over 30 times. Yes I was devastated. Tears were spilling from my face so quickly. My mom came in my room.

"Hun I heard a thump- oh baby what's wrong?" She said rushing to my side.

"I want Zayn." I said.

"Why what's-" I cute her off.

"I want Zayn!" I said a little louder and she sighed pulling her phone out and dialing Zayn's number.

"Zayn he's crying...No he won't tell me he just keeps saying he wants you...Alright...Thank you so much" she said.

"He's on his way." My mom said and stroked my hair.

I leaned away from her and she huffed getting up.

"Louis stop blocking me out. I love you and I hate when you get like this." She said.

"I just need Zayn. I'll talk to you about it but I need Zayn." I said and she nodded very concerned I know.

I swear less than 5 minutes later Zayn was on my bed hugging my crying body but panting a lot.

He must have ran here.

"Louis what wrong?" He asked me.

I cried and pointed at my phone.

He picked it up and unlocked it. I didn't watch the video again. I was to mad and sad. See I'm a very sarcastic immature guy. But I'm not the jealous type, I'm the insecure type and I hate that. And that video killed me.

"Who sent this to you?" He asked on a very stiff voice.

I looked up at him and his veins in his neck were strained and his knuckles were turning white withmy phone cliched in his head. Is face was still and his jaw was clenched and sharper than ever. He was madder than mad.

"Josh." I whimpered.

"Where was this?" he asked.

"At the party we went to Saturday." I said and he stood up quickly.

"I'll be back." He said putting my phone in his pocket and leaving.

How could he do that to me.