Chappie 15

*Niall's POV*

It's been a couple days since I lashed out. I got the necklace back today and it looked the same. I was happy for that.

"Do you think you'd ever get your ears pierced or even a tattoo?" Zayn asked me.

"Um no I've never really thought about it. Maybe pierce my ears. I don't know if I'd look good though." I said.

"Yeah you'd look good. I can see you with tiny diamond studs. But tattoos?" He asked.

"Um maybe a barcode on my wrist. Umm a smiley face on my hip." I said.

"I have a gun on like my hip kinda." He said. "Wanna see?" He asked and I nodded.

He stood up pulling his shirt up and slanted his pants on a angle so I could see the whole gun.

I looked at the tattoo but then got distracted by his happy trail and some of his pubes. Now that's not weird. Like they looked silky if you wanna get descriptive. He kinda cleared his throat. So I just said something that would probably make in laugh.

"Well shoot'em cowboy." I said in the best country accent I could which was pretty damn good.

He laughed which I'm not surprised at and sat back down.

School was getting hard. I get it. It's my senior year but it's still hard. Always making us do work. I think I have senioritis. It's when you get lazy senior year of high school.

"Niall finish the drawing." Zayn said.

"Fuck that drawing." I said plopping down on the bed.

"If you don't do your work you fail. If you fail then what?" Zayn asked.

"Then I don't graduate." I said.

"And what happens when you don't graduate?" He asked scolding me like my mother would.

Now that I'm thinking about it I actually appreciate it.

"I don't get a high school diploma." I said.

"And what do most jobs require?" He asked.

"High School diplomas." I said groaning.

"So what're you gonna do?" He asked.

"Finish my work." I said rolling my eyes and he smiled as I got up.

"Shut up." I said pulling my work out my book bag.

"So how is it going with Selena?" I asked not really giving a sh- care, not really giving a care? Or not caring. Yeah it's not caring.

But I still asked because I want to know what stage they are at so I won't be jealous when I do know that they are doing that. Preparing myself for the worst.

"She's has a boyfriend. Bummer." He said and I jumped for joy, on my mind of course.

"Awe damn." I said being fake upset.

"Yeah she flirted with me like she didn't have a boyfriend." He said.

Have you ever just had that moment where it was your time to shine. Like just imagine being in a situation with everyone talking about politics, then someone mentions something about cheeses fries and you're ready to tell them the history, the temprature to fry them at, and the best cheese to use. Yeah my moments now.

"Well that's okay Zaynie. You have me." I said falling onto his lap looking up at him smiling.

He smiled. "You're right."

"I know I am." I said winking and he laughed.

"Do your work." He told me.

"But I want to play." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"What do you want to play?" Zayn asked.

"Well it's not really a game but I need a favor." I said.

"And what's that?" He asked looking down at me.

"I need you to do all my homework." I said and he laughed after that.

"Ok I'll give you an ultimatum. Either you do that or we're not friends anymore." I said.

"Bit extreme are we? Always trying to get out of work." He said.

"Zayn." I whined and he threw me off of him.

"I need a smoke." I said rolling my eyes at him grabbing a cigarette and my lighter and climbing out on the roof.

I lit it looking at the sky. It was so nice out honestly. A few seconds passed and Zayn climbed up next to me with a cigarette between his lips.

"Why are you bothering me." I said turning my nose up at Zayn.

"I want to be with my friend." His said putting his arm around me.

"Zayn." I said rolling my eyes.

"Niall." He said kissing my cheek sloppily and I blushed.

"I know that you want to smile. You're already blushing." Zayn said and I broke out into a smile.

"I blush when everyone kisses me." I said.

"You blush redder if someone kisses you on your lips." He said and I turned to look at him to see if he was being serious.

Yeah.

"Yeah. Kissing on the lips is intimate Zayn." I said looking down at his lips.

He licked his lips then turned forward. "Oh." Was all he said.

oh. Oh. oH. OH. OH! Tf. You don't kiss my cheeks and ask me if I'd blush harder if someone kissed my lips and lick your lips then say oh! Who the fuck do you think you are not planting a big one on my lips after that.

I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I hate you so much." I said and he laughed.