Chappie 13

*Niall's POV*

I sat in the back knowing Louis would want to sit upfront with Harry. Harry quickly dashed to Louis' house. I'm not sure why he was going so fast.

When Louis got in he could barely close his door till we were off at Zayn's. And we were honking for a while. By then I had already became sick of 'Larry' with there constant morning kisses.

"Morning." Zayn said closing the door to the car.

"Morning." We all said.

"Why were you honking like a maniac we have like 30 minutes." Zayn said.

"Starbucks." Harry said and not another thing was said.

I took out my phone ignoring Zayn. He really pissed me off yesterday like I just wanted to know if the kiss would prove something but hey I'm going to have that idgaf attitude.

But just as I thought that was going to happen Zayn snatched my phone right out of my hand.

I didn't yell or say anything really because I honestly didn't want him to get in trouble with Harry now and if he was about to start making an effort to be my friend again I'd actually be pretty appreciative.

His phone then dinged and I look and it had a message to my phone saying to text him.

He gave me back my phone and I programmed his name.

Me:What?

Zayn: I just wanted to talk. Apologize for yesterday. But I don't want relations.

Me: that's fine but it was cool that night. Can you be like that again.

Zayn: Like what?

Me: You know when you taught me how to play FIFA, and actually remember that I was lactose and tolerant, and even if you didn't know you cuddled up to me when we were sleeping.

Zayn: Sure.

Me: Well....

Zayn: change my name in my phone. Zayn's boring.

Me: done.

Zen: I love it babe.

I looked up from my phone blushing he then u winked at me. This is unacceptable.

Me: don't you toy with me.

Zayn: I won't.

I shook my head putting my phone in my pocket and we pulled up to the ordering thing.

"Tall tiramisu frappucino blended." I said when he asked me.

We pulled around and he pulled out his Starbucks card when we went up tithe window. I bet it's at least a thousand on it.

I looked at Zayn who was looking at his lap as he pretended to play the piano. He looks so concentrated which is weird.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he looked up.

"Trying to remember the keys to this piano piece for music." He said.

"Oh." I said putting my feet up on the seat but they were scrunched up.

Zayn grabbed them and laid them across his lap. Then began unawarely tapping on my converse and looking out the window.

When we got our drinks his looked good. Like really good.

"Just get some." Zayn said handing me his drink and I switched off mines and I lifted the top and drunk from the side.

I was surprised I never got it before. I close the top. And looked up at Zayn who was drinking off my straw. I gasp.

"Eww give it." I said and him his back.

"Why would you do that?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"It's called the germs club. Louis can I get some of your coffee?" Zayn asked and Louis passed it back and Zayn drunk of Louis straw and Louis did the same.

I had to cringe because gross. They handed it back to each other then drunk off their same straw.

"That's so gross." I said.

"You can't hang." Zayn said and Harry and Louis laughed.

I still drunk my drink. I actually think it's going to be a good day.

----

"So why did you want to kiss me?" Zayn asked me in our free period.

"Uh I wanted to see if I liked you." I said blushing.

"You don't." He said.

"And you know that how?" I asked.

"Because I do. Kissing someone won't prove anything. I like to kiss all the time just because it's intimate. Most people like kissing." He said.

"Well thanks for telling me that." I said.

"Yeah if you like me then you would know. It doesn't take a kiss." He said and I just then shrugged.

"That means you just wanna kiss me." He said and I blushed.

I actually did think that a kiss changed how I thought about him. I guess that just means that I did want to kiss him. Ugh I guess that does mean I like him.

"I don't." I lied.

"If you want we can right now." He said and I looked around.

There wasn't anybody outside.

"No." I said.

"Okay." He said as he played the game on his phone.

Why did I just say that. I actually do want to kiss him firstly. And secondly WHY WOULD I SAY THAT.

"Do you have siblings?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I have a older brother named Greg. We don't talk much. He has his own family to be worried about now." I said with a hint of sadness because I haven't really thought about it but I miss Greg.

"I know what you mean. I have a older sister. She has a family and it's not like I'm forgotten we still talk just not as much as I'd like." He said.

"Another thing in common." I said.

"Exactly. Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

He's always so random.

"Where?" I asked.

"The park." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Cause the younger kids haven't got out and are not at the park yet." He said.

"I'm still not persuaded." I said.

"And I'll push you on the swing." He said.

"Ok I'm in." I said hopping off of the high bench I was sitting on and he did the same.

We walked to his car and I got in the passenger said and he did on the driver side and started to drive off.

"I remember when you said you wouldn't ever get in the car with me." He said and I laughed.

"Well yeah. We're friends now and I trust you." I said.

"That's nice." He said as we pulled up to the park.

I ran and sat on the seat and he locked up the car and followed. He came up and started to push me.

"Higher." I said and he pushed me higher.

"Higher!" I yelled and he pushed me higher.

"Higher!" I yelled again.

"If I push you any higher the whole swing is going to wrap around!" He said.

"Higher." I said lowly and we both laughed.