Chappie 20

I have no words for this chapter. *silences self*

[not edited so don't talk shit about the mistakes plus every single fucking chapter I have ever in my life written on wattpad has always been written on my phone and I thought it was still the best thing ever. And I have written this on my iPad because my fucking phone is broken ( and its shit for me to write on the iPad) so please don't tell me about the mistakes. I will get them when I can. Mini rant I apologize(I actually don't #sorrynotsorry) but continue please.]

*Niall's POV*

"It's so sad you have to go home before my birthday." I said to Liam.

We were all I Harry's living room. Louis was sitting up under Harry and Zayn was off to the side watching the movie, and me and Liam was cuddled up over here.

"I know but I did that thing. And you'll always remember that." Liam said winking and I blushed.

"You are to grown for your age." I said to him.

"I completely disagree." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What are we Liam?" I asked him playing with my shirt.

"What do you want us to be Niall?" Liam said.

"I don't know. You're young but I've known you for years." I said and he bit his lip.

"So you want me to be your boyfriend." He said and I blushed again.

"You already expressed how I was yours with the love bites." I said and from the corner of my eye I saw Zayn text on his phone and Louis and Harry's phone flash.

They picked it up and frowned at it looking at Zayn with sad eyes. Zayn then just stood up and put on his shoes.

"Zayn-" Harry started but Zayn held up his hand to stop him.

"I'm fine. I just need to get back home. Finish some break work. I'll see you in a little while... Or maybe not. But I'm okay, okay?"

"Come'ere Zayn." Louis said and Zayn sighed walking over there leaning down.

Louis whispered something to him then kissed his forehead. Harry ruffled his hair and said something like 'just wait Monday' I'm not entirely sure. Zayn then grabbed his jacket and left.

"What wrong with him?" I asked Harry and he just shook his head 'no'.

"No because I feel left out. Zayn is my friend too." I said and Louis shook his head.

"Just leave it alone Niall. Really." Louis said.

I sighed to myself. "He's always been so weird." Liam said talking about Zayn.

"He's not weird. He's different. I really don't know what's going on with him nowadays really." I said.

"Didn't he used to like you?" Liam asked.

"Yeah but not anymore. If anything I liked him after he stopped liking me." I said and he shrugged.

"Maybe he still does like you and he's jealous because I get to have you." Liam said and I blushed.

"Or it's because he just feels left out." I said.

"Well I think it's what I said. It's easy to mask a crush. That is until someone else comes in the picture." Liam said.

"He's not jealous. He doesn't like me." I said.

"Well I can't trust that while I'm gone. Just stop hanging out with him. I have a feeling he doesn't like me." Liam said.