Chappie 32

*Louis' POV*

It's Monday. Gosh I want the day to be over before it even starts. I walk into the building holding onto Harry's hand, I've always thought our hand holding is cute because he has like ginormous hands compared to my little small ones.

I heard a familiar voice call my name but I continued to walk forwards with Harry.

"Um hello Louis?" Josh said. "I texted you but you didn't respond did you get it?" Josh asked catching up to me and Harry.

Harry and I didn't pay him any mind. "No, your contact is blocked so you know how those go." I said nonchalantly.

"What did I do? Why is my contact blocked?" He asked.

"I don't like you Josh. I dislike you with a strong passion really." I said and me and Harry stopped at his locker.

"I didn't do anything to you. Let's just talk about it." He said.

"We are talking about it, and unfortunately for you this conversation is over." I said and I took my jacket off putting it in Harry's locker.

I have absolutely no idea where my locker even is. I've been sharing this locker with Harry since freshmen year.

"Lou." Josh said and I felt a hand being placed on my waist.

I turned around and he smiled, yeah I did too before kicking him right in the nuts. And I don't want to toot my own horn but I am the captain of the soccer team so he probably won't be having kids, like ever.

I heard the locker close and Harry turned around throwing his arm over my shoulder smirking. "That's my boy." He said and we made it to our first period.

"You want to go to this Halloween party Saturday?" Harry asked me.

"Sure but I'll be glued to your side incase people try to take a fake video of you cheating on me." I said.

"Trust me, I think he knows. But still we can be joined at hip if you want." He said letting his hand drop from my shoulder to around my waist.

"Yes I do." I said and pulled me against him as we walking through the big crowd in front of the class room.

When we got in we sat next to each other and he pulled out his stuff quickly when I took my time. He stared at the bored looking at the bell ringer/ do now. I looked at him.

He was so beautiful. His long chocolate brown hair, perfect cherry red lips, cheeky dimples, unforgettable green eyes. I reached over and pushed some of his hair behind his ear. He turned and looked at me smiling. That smile.

"What're you doing?" He asked.

"Admiring your face." I said simply.

"You do that too? I thought I only did that with you." He said cheekily and I smiled hitting his arm.

"C'mon babe do your work though, you do have a C in this class." Harry said.

"Everybody can't be good at Calculus." I said.

"I tried tutoring remember." He said.

I laughed shaking my head. Tutoring was a complete failure, we ended up doing a spinoff as him being my teacher and me being the student that needed a little bit more help, possibly something that won't just stimulate my mind. God I shook my head at that again.

"Fine I'll pay attention." I said.

*Niall's POV*

I smiled as I looked over the sticky note on my sculpture.