Chappie 27

I swear I will update again in a hour if I have enough comments and votes. I already wrote the next chapter.

*Zayn's POV*

Nothing changed. It's the same. I did kiss Niall and I felt good about it but it's not like he's acting weird around me. He's still himself. And I don't know if he's pretending like it didn't happen or not but I'm going to make sure he never forgets. It's Thursday and I have 3 more days till I tell Calum about us just being friends and not going through this whole 'dating process'. I didn't feel bad yesterday either so hopefully that's good signs.

And I don't know maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe Niall will call Liam and say the need to split. Then possibly I can sweep on over and get him while he's single.

Hopefully everything goes as planned. Even this morning when Niall got in the car I winked at him and bit my lip he blush and flicked me off then didn't look at me the rest of the ride.

I looked at him in art. My sculpture was finished and he was fixing the hair on his. His mom was a very beautiful woman. I smiled as he stuck his tongue out in concentration.

Then I thought about last night again. When we massaged our tongues together. He tasted like cherry slushy and I loved it. I also remember him involuntarily bucking his hips making me hard myself. I didn't want to take it to far. So when he slid his hand up my back I knew I was getting in way over my head. But I loved his whimpers and moans. They were sexy. But of course I saw the tiny love bite I gave him. He didn't bother covering it up and I don't know why but I feel glad about that.

"She was a nice woman you know." He said out of nowhere.

"She was always so generous and positive. Would help out at church events, help the community watch programs and block meetings, always gave the homeless money, donated gifts to children hospitals. She was like my role model. Just so much." He said his voice getting lower and lower.

"Nia-" I said but he cut me off.

"She was doing so well. Had a decent job, well one that kept a roof over our head, food on the table and clothes on our back. A single mother. Doing it all by herself. And it's not like we made it easier for her. If it wasn't for her going up to the school to talk to the principle about Greg bullying people she was up there talking to him about me getting bullied." He said now looking down at his hands in his lap.

"Greg's always been a real ass. He put her through the ringer. Always coming in past curfew having her worried sick, him not even coming home for days at a time and making her file missing person reports only to show up in the next few days. Or the one time he was put in jail. He put so much stress on her. It wasn't good for her." He said.

"Now I'm not the good guy in this. I've always hated going to school. But she was a very family orientated women so if I'd pretend sick she'd know, but take a day off of work to take care of me. She always had to tend to my wounds when I got bullied. Had to switch my school twice. I wasn't liked and maybe sometimes I would seem like the bigger problem. Even if Greg seemed to mess up more in conduct." He said.

"Things could have been so different. She could have lived. But the stress we put her under just shortened the time we had with her. It wasn't fully our fault. I know damn well it wasn't but I was 25% and Greg was the other 25% and well the 50% is from something I don't know. It was probably the stress she put her own self under. The stress to keep busy so she wouldn't have to think about her slowly dying." He said and I saw tears go down his face.

"I miss her. I hate this not being able to communicate with her. I've always been so open to her. I hate that I can't see her, or touch her. That now she's just disintegrated bone and ash at this moment." He said and looked up at the sculpture and touching her cheek.