Chappie 39

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

I laid there watching my sleeping beauty curled into my chest. I would go make breakfast but if he woke up and seen I wasn't here that would kill him. Even if was just downstairs. I pulled the sheet up on us some more. He moved his head around and gripped me a little bit tighter.

"Yes I am still here." I whispered.

I watched his eyes squeeze together before opening them half way and closing again. He stretched a little bit before he stopped.

I leaned down and he leaned up to kiss me. "My bum hurts." He said curling into my chest after pulling away.

"It will hurt for a while. Rest up." I said.

"Okay just for a little while okay? Because I want breakfast." He said and I laughed.

"I got it. But you're going to have to learn how to walk today. School tomorrow." I said and he put a pillow over his head.

"Zayn push the pillow down some more so that I suffocate." He said and I laughed again.

He pulled the pillow off his face and put it behind his head. He put a hand on my chest. I moved in closer to him.

"Oh my god we're naked." Niall said with his eyes open. "It's on me." He said.

"It was in you last night." I said and he blushed red.

I heard whistling outside my door before it opened. It was my mom and dad with a tray of breakfast food.

"Oh my god." Niall said blushing before pulling the blanket up over his head.

"What are you guys doing." I whined.

"Just bringing you breakfast." My mom said smirking.

"Yeah I know you wouldn't have mind any other day." My dad said.

"You guys are so irritating." I said.

"Why we're just bringing you breakfast. Did something happen yesterday night?" My dad said pretending clueless.

"As you can tell." I said.

"What happened?" My mom asked.

"Oh my god Mr. And Mrs. Malik please leave the breakfast and go." Niall said from under the sheet.

"If I leave it on the desk would you be able to get it?" My mom asked.

"No." He said quietly.

"Whys that?" She asked.

"I just can't move." He said.

"That's the Malik effect." My dad said high fiving me. "She couldn't walk either." My dad said and my mom hit him and gave me the tray.

"You guys are making me so uncomfortable." Niall said.

"Okay dearie we'll leave." My mom said. "Was it nice?" She asked on her way out the door.

"Mom!" I yelled at her and they both left laughing.

Niall pulled the cover from over his head and he looked like tomato. "I'm sorry for them." I said and he groaned at me.

"Hey they brought us breakfast." I said.

"I'll never be able to feel comfortable around them again." He said and I laughed.

"I bet your mom is looking down on you laughing too." I said.

"Not funny. Oh my god she knows. She knows I'm not her little innocent nailer anymore." He said.