Chappie 35

OTRA CHICAGO WAS BOMB AF OMG. With Niall sliding his hand down his crotch to Lilo spraying each other with silly string to Harry making that 10 year old girl dream come true.

*Niall's POV*

I pulled Harry in a sitting position in front of my moms grave. I smiled running my hand over her headstone.

"Okay so what do I do?" I asked nervously and laughed at him.

"Just talk Harry. Say hi." I said.

The wind stirred and I closed my eyes.

"Hey auntie Maura." Harry said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey Harry berry." My mom said and I smiled.

"What when was that ever my nickname?" He asked.

"When you were younger around three you would always want strawberries and you would jump up and down yelling berries. It was so cute." My mom said and I opened my eyes to look at Harry blushing looking at her tombstone.

"Well we kinda lost contact for a while like when me and Niall were ten. I didn't really here from you so were you okay." Harry said.

"Yes I was fine. How about you? And my crazy sister?" My mom said and I laughed.

"We're fine. And hey did you know Niall has a boyfriend." Harry said.

"While you're trying to get me in trouble she already knows and approves." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yes he's right Harry I know of him. But I'm watching you too. I know about Louis." She said and he blushed again.

"I hope you're not watching everything." He said hanging his head down lower.

"Harry!" She said and I laughed. "If I was alive I'd bop you." She said and I laughed harder.

"Sorry." He said trying to hold in his laugh.

"Hey mom? On a serious note I want to ask you something important." I said.

"Go ahead." She said and sighed like she already knew what I was about to ask her.

"Is Greg mad at me because he thinks I'm the reason my father walked out on us?" I asked.

"Niall-" she started.

"It's okay if that's the reason but that shows me how I should approach Greg." I said nodding.

"Look Niall. You aren't the reason he left. I am. We always would argue and fight. Then when we had you he said that we couldn't raise you financially but I wanted to keep you. How could I not. You were a very gorgeous baby. And me and Maura said that we were going to have babies at the same time and they'd grow up together. But really all in all it was me." She said.

"Thanks for keeping me mom." I said and I heard a little angelic laugh.

"The pleasure was mines Niall. To be able to raise you for 17 years." She said.

"18 mom. You were still with me. And you'll forever be with me." I said and the wind blew and I felt a small peck on my cheek.

"Greg is such a asshole." Harry stated. "He almost killed Niall."

"I won't disagree with you. And I would do something but I can't. Make him listen to you." She said.

"I'll think of an approach." I said nodding.