Chappie 45

*Niall's POV*

I hugged Harry so very tight. "I love you so much." He said.

"Love you too." He said and I pulled away and saw Zayn hugging Louis to death too.

When they pulled away I hugged Louis and Zayn Harry. It was such a anxious filled sad day.

Anne was looking off from the side with uncle whatever the fuck. No disrespect but I've been living under the same roof as him for a year now and I never got his name. Or I just keep forgetting it.

We parted ways and we went to our designated areas.

This was it. The finale. Over the course of the year a lot has happened. I honestly do believe for every person in your life that you loose there is someone that you gain. I lost my mom a year ago but I also gained Zayn and no one will ever be able to replace my mom but I'm glad that Zayn is the one who entered my life. I've cried more than I have in the past year but I have also smiled/laughed more.

I can say that I'm the happiest I am right now that I've ever been in my life and I guess that's not saying much because I've been alive for 18 years but I've really enjoyed everything that I was able to experience. Moving here was the best thing that happened to me. I grew close with a side of my family that I didn't think that I would while also gaining a really good friend in Louis and a never ending relationship with Zayn.

In the beginning I was so sad. But now my joy is unmatched.

As I'm on my journey of new beginnings with Zayn, someone I feel like I can not spend the rest of my life without, I want to appreciate every last one of anyone who helped me along the way. Through missed school days because of depression, to bum hurting days because of me having the time of my life, from full stomachs because of eating restaurants dry, and to shared love because my days have only gotten lighter.

I've rekindled relationships (Greg), got rid of unhealthy ones (Liam), got closure for some (Maura), built unexpectedly amazing ones (Louis), learned value in having some (Harry), and having absolute love in one (Zayn). But most of all being the most grateful for (all).

I'm happy to say that the chapter of this section of my life is over and I've had a absolute blast.

Peace! xoxo

Signing off, Harry's Cousin :p

This book is finished.