Chappie 10

-2 weeks later-

*Niall's POV*

Ok so it's been two whole weeks and Zayn has been ignoring me. And I'm really missing the attention but Harry is loving it. By the way me and Harry have gotten closer we do a lot of stuff together actually but he's still always with Lou.

I climbed out the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to my room. When I got in I dried off and proceeded to put on my clothes.

First day of school. Also the first page of a horrible book. Ha! Or the shitty beginning of 'The Wanted's' every song.

Anyways I've actually been learning to cope with the death of my mom. It does still hurt but I know she's looking down on me happily. Me and Harry talk about it sometimes and even reminisce. I'd like to thank him for that.

I finished getting dressed when someone knocked on my door.

I went and opened it and I saw Aunt Anne standing outside the door.

"Hi Hun." She said.

"Hey auntie." I said.

"Well I just wanted to tell you it's breakfast down on the table and that Zayn will be here in a few." She said turning around.

"Why will Zayn be here?" I asked.

"Carpool." Was all she said and I smacked my face.

One thing I forgot to mention was now that Zayn is staying away. I'm more attracted to him. And it's not like I wanted to be even though he was cool.

I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs. Harry was already down there eating a bowel of oatmeal texting probably Lou.

I sat down next to him and plopped 2 pancakes on my plate and some fruit.

I quickly ate and I heard honking outside. I put the plate in the sink and followed Harry outside. Louis was already in the car when we got in.

"Morning lads. Ready?" Louis asked.

"Nobody's every ready for school." Harry said and we laughed and Louis turned in his seat and grabbed Harry's shirt forward and smashed there lips together.

Louis mumbled something against there lips and Harry pulled away smirking and sitting back.

Zayn took off. When we pulled up to the school it was actually smaller than what I had imagined.

I got out the car. Damn I have the jitters all over again. I hate this.

"Let's go." Harry said pulling me with Louis and Zayn in front of us.

I walked in the school. It honestly looked bigger from the inside.

"Zayn can you show Niall around we have to report to coach." Harry said and Zayn nodded.

"Ok so since you don't have any friends I'm going to put my arm around you and walk down the hall." Zayn said then put his arm around my shoulder and we began walking down the hall.

"Okay over there you have your jocks. They're on the football team. Lou and Harry are too but they only associate with them." He said as we passed a couple of fit dudes.

"Those are the cheerleaders and then those are the hoes." He said pointing to two groups. "But what's the difference." He added and I laughed.

"Those right there are the goths. And don't be quick to judge they're actually a nice group of people...... if you plan on going to hell someday." He said and I laughed at that.