Chappie 37

[not edited] not my best chapter. A little pointless if you will. But it's a bridge to the next chapter.

*Niall's POV*

I laid in bed snuggled up to Zayn. It's been a couple days since I got back and I've been doing what Louis said like everyday and nothing has happened between me and Zayn yet.

But there is one up. Whatever the water hit when I was cleaning felt amazing I mean within seconds I was hard and stuff but brushing those thoughts aside I think the wait is near.

"Baby." Zayn said sleepily pulling me into him more.

I smiled gently rubbing my hands through his hair. "I'm here." I said.

"Go back to sleep." He said.

"But I'm not tired anymore." I said.

"Well stop thinking so hard. You've been doing that a lot over the past few days. You're going to give that gorgeous little brain a headache." He said.

"I was just thinking about when we went paintball shooting and it was me and you against Louis and Harry. And how we won because they end up snogging. But then we end up losing because you forgot to cover me and they shot me up. But it was okay because you put lotion on all my bruises. It still hurt though," I said.

"I'm sorry baby. You just looked so nice in the camouflage it was hard to pay attention." He said and I blushed when he kissed my temple.

"We should go to dinner tonight. First date of us being boyfriend and boyfriend." I suggested.

"I don't see why not. You wanna go play in the snow first?" He asked me.

"We're going get sick." I said.

"Not if we bundle up." He said kissing my cheek.

I turned to face him and his eyes were still closed. "Fine but what are we going to do?" I asked him.

"Snow ball fight, snow angels, build snow mans, the options are endless." He said.

"Okay we need to shower." I said. Zen

"Together?" He asked smirking opening his eyes.

"Maybe." I said and he laughed kissing my lips before sitting up.

He dragged a hand through his hair and stretched. Oh my god his sexy back muscles. I touched his back. All mine!

I got up and got out of bed. I stretched and grabbed my big towel going to the bathroom. I have to at least pretend to make this quick but this process seems like a long time.

I washed my body first and I did it quick because the next part was time consuming, well actually not really if I do it everyday. But I do make sure I poop regularly. When I stuck it in it hurt like it always does but the secret is wiggle it or angle it and it feels so good.

I looked down and the water was as clear as clear could be so took it out. Turned off the water and screwed the top back on and put it back like nothing happened.

I got out, dried off and wrapped this towel around my waist tightly and brushed my teeth. I went back to the room and Zayn was sitting on the phone.

"Excuse me." I said and he gave his attention to me.

"Go get in the shower." I said.

He stood up and walked closely to me. "I need a dry towel." He said and I blushed.

"I'll bring it to you." I said.

"So you can see me naked but I can't see you naked?" He said and I rolled my eyes.