Chappie 7

*Zayn's POV*

"Yeah sure we're coming over." Harry said and I smiled then it fell.

That's right I'm not aloud near Niall. Well this sleepover won't really be much. Louis looked at me.

"What's with you Harry, and Niall are coming over." Louis said.

"Yeah but Harry threatened me about going anywhere near Niall." I said.

"Well don't. You keep trying to get in his pants. Just be his friend. People don't like that. Do you think harry just came up to me slapped my ass and said I had a nice one. No because first off we were two young to even know about that but still that's not the first approach someone would want." Louis said.

"I guess." I said waving him off and louis gave me the 'Tf look'

"Firs off you don't wave me off. Second off twat if you don't listen Harry will hurt you." He said.

"Ok ok." I said sitting on my bed.

More later than sooner I heard the doorbell go off. Louis got it while I set up pallets on the living room floor. No special treatments we all sleep on the floor.

Niall and Harry came in. I tried not to stare at Niall but c'mon everybody knows when they see a attractive person most of there attention is now on that person. There body language even changes. So yeah it went from me making pallets to me whipping drool off the corner of my mouth. Yeah but I ended up giving myself a pat on the cheek to bring me back too.

"I'm tired." Niall said falling onto the unmade pallet.

"Well if you'd move I can finish making it. And if you're the first to go to sleep I will fill up a condom of ketchup, mustard and relish and smash it against your face. That's just rules." I said and he rolled his eyes getting up and sitting on the couch.

"Nialler if you do go to sleep that won't happen." Louis said glaring at me.

"It's tradition." I scoffed.

"So what." Louis said and I just cursed underneath my breath and continued to make the pallets.

After that I went to go order fries, pizza, with hot wings for Niall cause the whole 'lactose and tolerant' shit.

I went up to my room, grabbed my Xbox and some games. I carried it down the stairs and plugged it up in the living room. I also went back in the kitchen and grabbed the snacks.

Being the sleepover planner is tiring and hard work. I lay out on the pallets and watch Harry and Louis play FIFA.

After every round I saw how Louis won, Harry lost, and Niall didn't play.

"Niall you don't want to play?" I asked.

He blushed. "I don't know how." He said.

I let Harry and Louis finish up the round. After that I took Louis' controller and gave it to Niall. I taught him what buttons were for what and how to do things. It was a little difficult and he would blush when asking questions I had already answered. He's cute.

Soon he was playing better than Harry. But honestly a dog is better than Harry. Then it was me he was doing better than. I was actually pretty pissed about that. I teach him how to play and to repay me he kicks my ass.

When he beat me he stuck his tongue out and I laughed handing the controller to Lou.

At first Lou was not really caring at first. But then Niall scored a few points so Louis stepped up his game. But then it happened. Niall beat Louis. Nobody beats Louis in FIFA. Never met anyone too.