p r o l o g u e

Marina hadn't told anyone that she would be the new coach of the Warblers, co-captaining with Sebastian for the near future. Only the seven knew she was going to be a Cheerio, and only the seven knew she was kicked from the New Directions.

Thankfully, Arabella was still allowed to be on the team, as she had auditioned and rightfully earned her place. Marina would be getting revenge in her own way, but she would have thrown an absolute fit if Schuester kicked Arabella off too.

"Mari, oh my god!" Thad yelled loudly, a light blush on his face. He was pressed against the wall, Sebastian hovering over him, looking up at Marina with shock in his eyes. The pair jumped apart, but Marina only chuckled, walking around them.

"I'll not get used to you two making out everywhere," She joked, "especially not in the halls of my summer home." Both boys looked away in embarrassment. Marina only ran a hand through her now shorter hair, patting Sebastian on the back and strolling down the corridor.

The girl moved to the garden, seeing Jeff, Nick, Trent, and Arabella. Marina grinned, waving at them. Arabella noticed her first, running over to her. "You're finally awake!" She yelled happily, dragging her to the other three.

"Where's Sebastian and Thad?" Jeff asked curiously.

Marina looked at him, and then to Nick. "I'm glad you two don't make out everywhere."

"Again?" Trent asked, surprised. Marina simply nodded.

"Well, come on, we're playing lacrosse!" Nick said, handing her a stick as the four began to play.