t h i r t y - n i n e

Marina woke to the gentle strums of a guitar, her boyfriend quietly singing.

Marina sat up as he sang, moving so that she leant into his side, gently kissing his shoulder with a smile. When he finished, Marina grabbed his face, pressing her lips to his. "Best way to wake up in the morning."

Hunter grabbed something from his pockets, handing a small box to Marina. She opened the box, revealing a red and black intertwined bracelet. "Hunter, it's beautiful." Marina slipped it onto her wrist, standing up and pulling something from one of the drawers.

She handed the box to Hunter, the boy laughing at the contents. "Great minds think alike." He slipped the identical bracelet onto his wrist, "We have to get ready- we both have to go to McKinley now. All of us."

They met with the others, piling into Thad's minivan, Trent, and Jamie in the front while the couples sat together.

Arriving in the choir room, the ten sat in seats, chatting quietly with everyone else there, knowing Mr. Schue would be there anytime soon. "Glee Club!" Mr. Schue happily yelled as he entered the room, everyone cheering for his return.

"Mr. Schue, how was DC?" Artie curiously asked.

Mr. Schue laughed, "DC was great, but now I am back to stay."

"Holla!" Artie exclaimed, getting laughs from the group.

"And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to- Mr. Finn Hudson." Mr. Schue clapped his hands, thanking Finn. People clapped as Mr. Schue's eyes fell on the seven. "This is new," He noted, "But it's very welcome." They smiled widely at his words.

He dramatically uncapped a whiteboard pen. "Now for this week's assignment..."

Brittany intervened, "I hope it's Britney again."

The students closest to the piano created a drum roll, hitting their palms against the instrument as Mr. Schue wrote on the board: 'WEDDING'. "Ha, ha, ha! Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married. Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Now, Emma has been handling all the prep, so to help out, I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception. And though this goes against tradition, it would mean the world to me, and to Emma if, instead of giving your best man's speech, Finn, you sing for us. What do you think?"

Finn nervously looked to Mr. Schue, "Uh.... Uh... Yeah, of course."

They shook hands, "Perfect. For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu..."

Tina scoffed lightly, "It wasn't me."

Mr. Schue continued. "It's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means, we need some great romantic love songs at the reception."

Tina paused, "Wait. You want us to be your wedding singers? That is so..."

Blaine stopped Tina from saying anything else. "Awesome. We'd be honoured."

Mr. Schue nodded, "Great. I have some great ideas."

It was that weekend when the wedding was being held, each couple taking the car separately. Marina was in a red dress that went down to her thigh, Hunter wearing a black suit with a tie to match.

"Why did you make us come here half an hour early?" Marina questioned Hunter, curiousness in her voice.

"The windows are reflective." Hunter reminded her with a smirk, "People usually hook up at weddings."

His hand held the back of her neck as he pulled Marina onto his lap, their lips meeting halfway. Hunter's hands roamed around Marina's body, his lips moving from her lips to her neck. "If you mess up my hair, I'll kill you- no regrets." Marina whispered lowly into Hunter's ear, the boy holding back a groan.

"I might just mess up your hair," Hunter responded, pressing another kiss to Marina's neck, "if it means you'll talk to me like that."

Marina giggled, undoing Hunter's tie slowly, looking up at him through half-lidded eyes, "Well, Hunter, you'd be in for a treat."

There were knocks on the front window, Hunter moving to roll it down. Jamie and Trent stood there, unimpressed. "Come on, you two, we've sent the others inside." Trent stated.

Jamie shook her head in exasperation, "You two, Thad and Sebastian, Kara and Bella, Nick and Jeff.... You all did this." Marina shrugged, re-tying Hunter's tie and fixing his hair as Hunter fixed Marina's hair, the pair stepping out of the car with grace.

"Somehow, you two look like nothing happened." Trent noted.

"This happens often." Hunter explained as he and Marina linked arms, the four entering the chapel and joining the other six. They took up the entirety of a bench, the couples sat next to each other. Marina sat on the aisle seat, Hunter beside her. Beside him was Sebastian, Thad beside him. Then Arabella, Kara, Jeff, Nick, Trent, and finally, Jamie.

Mr. Schue moved around the rows, shaking the hands of everyone, and welcoming them to the wedding. From the row behind, Sebastian heard a voice and smirked. "Hey, Shaqueera." He turned, smirking to Santana.

"What...." She trailed off as basically the other nine turned in interest, wanting to know what would happen. Her eyes narrowed, "Twink. I can't believe you're here." Her voice wasn't happy about that.

"Yeah, well, after we saved the New Directions, he's been pretty nice to us." Sebastian shrugged.

"Love the dress." Trent stated, pointing to her dress. Santana quickly thanked him.

Quinn was beside her, giving the group a curious look, "You two were the only bitchy ones." She stated to Hunter and Sebastian, "The rest of you are fine." Marina and Thad laughed at Quinn's words, nodding in agreement.

"Our bitchy boyfriends." Thad and Marina chorused dryly.

"Since when?" Quinn curiously asked Marina.

The brunette hummed to herself, "Well, we first hooked up, like, three days after meeting each other."

Hunter shook his head, "Could have been four." They burst into laughter as Sebastian gave them a dry look.

"I regret ever existing." He said to them.

"You and Thad literally had sex in my summer home." Marina responded, "Nick and Jeff probably did, too." They heavily denied it, but Marina only continued to laugh, Hunter wrapping an arm around her shoulder.