f o r t y - o n e

Finn and Rachel stepped up to the stage, singing softly. Couples connected in a slow dance, as did people who weren't in a couple. Marina saw Quinn and Santana dancing; it was the same with Kurt and Blaine.

Trent had invited Jamie to a slow dance, telling them they deserved to be up there dancing too. They were talking as they danced, spinning around with smiles on their faces. "It's fun to actually slow dance." Trent noted, Jamie nodding in agreement.

Nick had his arms wrapped around Jeff, the blonde resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as they swayed side-to-side. Thad was the same with Sebastian, who was murmuring things into Thad's ear as they danced. Kara and Arabella had their arms wrapped around each other's necks, smiling softly to the other. Marina had her head pressed to Hunter's chest; arms wrapped around his neck. Hunter's arms rested on Marina's waist, the pair silently dancing with large smiles on their faces.

Hunter pulled Marina away, holding a key card for the hotel above the reception. He twirled her around, the pair running up the stairs to room 209. "I love you," Marina reminded.

"And I love you." Hunter responded, pushing her against the door and unlocking it. Marina slid in, pulling Hunter inside by his tie.

Their lips connected, Marina smirking, "You know the best thing about this room?" Hunter raised a curious eyebrow. "We don't have to clean up any mess."

Hunter grabbed Marina by her thighs, the girl jumping and wrapping her legs around Hunter's waist. They moved all around the room, knowing they were making a mess yet neither cared. Marina slid off Hunter's blazer, undoing his tie and beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Every time I see you shirtless, I'm in awe." Marina whispered into the kiss.

Hunter unzipped Marina's dress, sliding it off her body. "Every time I see you shirtless, I'm in awe." Hunter refuted, moving to kiss Marina's jaw and neck, laying her down on the hotel bed. 

Marina woke before Hunter, staring over at her sleeping boyfriend with a warm smile on her face. She swung her leg over, straddling the boy and peppering his face with short kisses. When Hunter's eyes flickered open, he smiled. "Morning." Marina whispered, pressing a kiss to his nose.

Hunter grinned lazily, a hand running through his hair, the other twirling a strand of Marina's hair around his finger. "Good morning," His smile widened, "I love waking up to your face."

Marina's phone buzzed, the brunette grabbing it and reading the array of texts. "Oh hell," She sighed, "Remember that we have to perform in front of all of Dalton and Crawford and then perform with the New Directions?" She questioned.

Hunter nodded, "Yeah, of course I remember. Why?"

"Oh, because that's in two hours and we're all running late." They leaped out of the bed, rushing around to get dressed. They rushed to their car, meeting Thad and Sebastian whilst they were on their way.

"Jamie and Trent say they're nearly at Dalton. They'll start setting up the stage." Thad informed, "Kara and Bella left ten minutes ago, and Nick and Jeff just left."

"We have our uniforms in the car." Sebastian stated, gesturing to him and Thad, "Nick, Jeff, and Trent did too."

"So did we." Hunter confirmed, him and Marina jumping into their car as Thad and Sebastian did the same. Marina waved at them as the four hastily drove to Dalton.

When they were nearly there, Marina reached into the back and carelessly began to change into the uniform. "Do you know how hard it is to get out of a dress while sitting down in a moving car?" She complained to Hunter, who chuckled as he watched. Once Marina was fully changed into the shirt, blazer, skirt, and tights, she left the untied tie around her neck.

She and Hunter quickly changed places, the boy changing into his Dalton uniform and easily tying his tie, reaching over to tie Marina's as she now drove the car. They rushed out of the car when they arrived at Dalton, running to meet Thad, Sebastian, and the others. "I forgot we're the only ones left." Nick sighed, referring to the fact that only the seven were official Warblers.

"It was a brotherhood who apparently weren't happy with joining the New Directions. Shows how they cared for Bella, Kara, and Jamie." Jeff scoffed, a frown on his face.

"Hey, at least we were." Trent smiled.

"Now, welcome the Warblers!" Marina's uncle happily introduced, the seven stepping into place as the curtain rose, the crowd of the two schools cheering. 

The seven danced elegantly as they sang softly, their acapella perfect (as always). People moved side to side while they watched the seven sing, some of the Crawford girls cheering loudly, recognising Marina and the boys from when the girl sold the Warbler calendar. When they finished, the crowd loudly applauded, cheering wildly. They bowed, thanked the crowd for their time, and ran off, Arabella, Kara, and Jamie meeting them as they all piled into Thad's van, the boy driving them to McKinley.

"Mr Schue," Arabella started, "We're not late, are we? They had a performance at Dalton, like, twenty minutes ago."

He shook his head, "You ten are right on time." He handed them costumes, the group hastily changing and rushing to the auditorium.

Tina, Brittany, and Marley were up on the stage, singing. Blaine, Jake, Ryder, and Sam jumped, joining them on the stage. The ten weren't close behind, joining the group on the stage as they all laughed and sang along to the song. Artie came onto the stage, singing. Brittany pulled Finn and Mr. Schue onto the stage as balloons rained from the ceiling.