o n e

Every student was back at Dalton, getting their keys for their rooms. Marina was still in 34a, but Sebastian had been moved from 34b to 34c. That confused Marina, as 43b was for the captain of the Warblers, and Sebastian was the captain of the Warblers. His dorm was now next to Arabella's, as she was in 34d.

Marina hadn't had the chance to ask her uncle about the Warbler captain or find out who he was. They just hadn't seemed to catch each other. There was a Warbler meeting supposed to occur later that day, Marina telling her uncle it would need to be after 6:00, as she had Cheerio practice. Marina had also been told lacrosse meetings occurred at the same time, Sebastian, Thad, and Nick all on the lacrosse team. She would be working had to not overlap practices while not telling Arabella she was co-captain of the Warblers. None of the boys knew either.

Marina and Arabella had agreed to drive their own cars, both going to be busy until different times. Arabella with Glee club, Marina with being a Cheerio.

Marina had put on the Cheerio's uniform, the white turtleneck and jacket too. On her feet were her black heeled boots- like hell could Sue take those away from her. Her shortened hair couldn't be pulled up into a ponytail, so she left it as it was. Driving to McKinley, a sort of sadness fell over her.

She'd miss singing with the New Directions, she'd miss the competitions, the people. But because of William Schuester, she was head of the Warblers- something infinitely better than being in the New Directions. She was a National Show Choir Champion, anyway.

Throwing open the doors to McKinley high, shocked eyes fell on her. Marina Fowler, Cheerio. Not Marina Fowler, the British girl in the Glee club. Already having a camera and microphone, Jacob ran over to Marina, curious. "Marina Fowler!" He yelled, shoving the microphone into her face as they walked.

"What is it?" She asked, calm.

"Since when were you a Cheerio?" He asked.

Marina smirked. "Since William Schuester kicked me out of the New Directions. Sue wanted me on the Cheerios, anyway." She told him truthfully.

"Do the other members of your Glee club know?" He asked. Marina faltered.

"We do now." Blaine said, shocked at what the girl had said about Mr. Schue.

"Are you going to try to get back in?" Tina asked softly, her voice curious.

Marina shook her head. "Sorry Tina, but I hate William Schuester, and as long as he's in charge I'm not going back." Jacob had left them as the trio walked through the corridors, Tina and Blaine moving towards the choir room. Marina stood outside of the room, looking inside. "Can I at least look at the trophy?" She asked weakly. The pair nodded, the three going into the choir room.

Marina sat in her old seat, knowing it would be the last time. Arabella came in, grinning to the girl before sitting beside her. "You staying?" She asked hopefully.

Marina gave her a knowing look. "Until Schuester's here."

Sam, Sugar, Joe, Tina, Blaine, Brittany, Arabella, and Artie all asked the girl questions about what happened with Mr. Schue, the girl answering honestly as they all sat together and talked about their summer. Brittany grinned, "At least we're both on the Cheerios. Unless you're an alien." She stated. Marina quietly told the blonde that she wasn't an alien.

Mr. Schuester then ran into the room, shouting "Glee!" Marina stood, glaring at the man.

"I was just leaving. Bye, guys." She then walked to the door, leaning in the frame. "I hate you, William Schuester." He audibly gulped.

Standing outside of the door was a familiar face, one that made Marina smile. "Unique! Or Wade, whichever you prefer." She smiled, extending a hand. "I'm Marina Fowler. I was a part of the New Directions." She informed. Wade shook her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, it's nice to be here, too." They grinned.

"You're an icon, by the way. Total icon." Marina grinned as the pair went their separate ways. Marina walked through the corridors of McKinley high to Sue's office, lightly knocking on the door. Sue gestured for her to come in, the brunette sitting in one of the chairs.

Sue held Robin in her hands, smiling softly to her daughter. Marina leaned forward, smiling to the young child. "So, is she being good?" Marina asked quietly as Sue extended her arms, giving the baby to the girl. Marina kept her steady, letting the girl coo and play with her fingers.

Sue nodded. "She's good as gold." There was then another knock on the door. Sue moved to open it, Kitty being on the other side.

"Heya, Kitty cat." Marina looked to the girl as she sat beside her, looking to Sue.

"Heya, Marina." Kitty responded, sitting down. "So, what's it today?" Kitty asked Sue, knowing the pair were in charge of looking after Robin when Sue was busy.

"I need you to change Robin's diaper, and then sing her a lullaby. Preferably something not yet butchered by the glee club. Good luck finding one." Sue said to the pair, Kitty grabbing Robin's buggy and bag of baby necessities, while Marina kept the girl in her arms, the pair leaving the woman's office with a wave.

"Have you seen that new boy, Jake?" Kitty asked, smirking, "He's hot."

Marina gave the girl a look. "He's also a player, Kitty cat."

"I can play his game too, don't you worry." She smirked. Marina gave her a knowing look, not saying a word until the girls had sat in the library, calming Robin. When she was asleep and Sue was free, they gave the girl to her mother before going their separate ways.