s i x t y

Sitting around a table, the ten stared at Edward Dalton. "Are you all prepared for graduations? Colleges accepted? Businesses ready?" He queried; his voice clouded with concern.

"Well, the dance studios are all ready and we're sorting out who'll do what and when, and the sewing room is all fit. So, I'll hastily be making a line and buying shops I can turn into my boutiques- around America and England. Mum and Dad actually said they'd manage a few of them back home." Marina smiled softly to her uncle, "Bobby too when Scandals is closed."

"I don't think Bobby could run a clothes boutique." Edward muttered.

"Psh," Marina scoffed, "He'll be fine."

"I've already got photoshoots lined up; the camera just loves me that much." Hunter smirked.

"Jamie and I won't be going to New York, actually." Trent informed with a frown. "Our brains and knowing Brittany got us into MIT."

"But we'll always drop by with the helicopter." Jamie assured with a wink.

"We're going to Julliard." Sebastian grinned, gesturing between him and Thad.

"Us four are going to NYADA!" Jeff exclaimed, Arabella jumping around with him as Nick and Kara watch on with amused glances.

"Do you two think it's a bad idea to not go to college?" Edward inquired, his eyes on Hunter and Marina.

"I should have been in college two years ago and I've been doing pretty well without it- I also know a lot of people willing to buy my clothes. I think I'll be okay."

"Pre-Dalton, I faked my age and forged a Diploma to get into a military academy college because my Dad wanted me to. Don't really like the college vibe anymore." Hunter shrugged as Edward nodded in understanding.

Kurt and Mercedes stood atop the stage in the auditorium, everyone staring up at them. "You know, being here with everyone has brought so many good feelings and memories, and... I mean, look at Puck and Quinn. I mean, I have no idea what's going on there, nor do I know where her boyfriend ran off to, but it looks like we can be expecting another 'accidental' pregnancy sometime soon." Mercedes laughed, gesturing over to a hugging Puck and Quinn.

"But, alas, with the old good feelings come the old bad ones, too. Why, just today, Mercedes and I were in the lunch line when a battle from way back in the day came out, a-and we found ourselves at each other's throats again." Kurt informed with a laugh.

"Yes, I know. It's really hard to see friends fighting, but I'm just glad that none of you guys were there to see it." Mercedes said sympathetically.

"I was right behind you in line." Artie said dryly.

"Because the most upsetting thing is watching two people you love fight about something ridiculous and there not being anything you can do to stop it. But, thankfully, we made up and we have never been closer. And we've decided to heal our hearts with a song." Kurt finished as they began to sing.

Everyone clapped and cheered as they sang, clapping and cheering louder when they finished.

"We have to go to the Animal Husbandry club. Holly's orders." Jamie informed, reading a text, and then looking up at the group.

"Is that a club where you marry an animal?" Jeff wondered quietly.

"Well, humans are animals too so it kinda displaces the point." Trent muttered in response.