t h i r t y - s e v e n

Everyone sat in the choir room, staring at the board that had 'DIVA' written across it. Finn had invited the Warblers to be here too, Marina leading in the six boys. Finn gave her a confused look. "Where's the rest of them?"

Hunter scoffed, the group sitting down. "Other than us six," He gestured to himself, Sebastian, Thad, Jeff, Nick, and Trent, "Only us actually wanted to form a super group. Since there's fifteen of you, we knew that six of us were more than enough."

"Seven." Marina corrected, "I'm performing, too." The ten boys cheered happily, as did the majority of the New Directions.  

"Diva." Emma stated happily, standing at the front of the room.

"So, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong. Diva Week is all about finding your inner powerhouse." Finn stated. He turned to Emma. "Miss Pillsbury."

The woman nodded. "That's right. The Online Urban Dictionary defines a diva as 'a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. She is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haterz.'"

Jake scoffed, "Great, so I guess the guys are screwed this week."

Blaine looked offended, as did Trent. "Um... Guys can be divas." Blaine stated.

Trent nodded, "That do be the truth."

"That's right, we all have inner divas. I myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because I know what I want, and I will send a dish back." Emma stated.

"You all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell Unique, and one of them is. D-I-V-A. Diva. M'kay? Shante, I stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig. Looking at you, clocking that sadness." Unique said sassily to the group.

"I have more diva in my little finger than you have in your whole angry inch, Wade-Unique." Tina responded, holding up her little finger.

"My hair is more of a diva than you, Tina Cohen-Chang." Trent stated, running a hand through his hair.

"Tina, you've kind of been talking some ridiculous trash for months, unchallenged, and that stops now." Marley said to Tina.

"Use that finger, use that snap." Emma reminded.

"Listen, guys can be divas." Blaine tried to remind. Trent knowingly shared a look with Blaine.

"I'm more of a diva than any of you could ever be." Marina stated with a hand on her hip.

"Oh, you wish." Arabella and Kara chorused, snapping their fingers.

Jamie sighed, "A diva is someone who can be sassy, and I'm sassy."

"You guys, I'm going to win Diva Week. And do you know how I know that? It's because...." Brittany said before bursting into song, Unique, Tina, Blaine, Trent, and Marina following. Kitty, Marley, Arabella, Jamie, and Kara eventually joined in too.

Each person stuck to a colour: Brittany pink, Unique gold, Tina blue, Blaine red, Kitty green, Marley purple, Marina black, Arabella silver, Kara yellow, Jamie white and Trent copper. They strut down the makeshift runway, grinning and posing as they sang.

When they finished, everyone sat back down with a knowing glint in their eye. "And that is how I made the manager cry at the Cheesecake Factory by being a diva." Emma said happily, everyone clapping as she finished.

"I want to do a diva group number." Arabella stated with a grin to the group consisting of her, Kara, Jamie, Marina, and the Warblers. They all made noises of agreement.

They called everyone to the choir room, telling the band what they were going to play. The ten were dancing around playfully, pointing to people as they sang. They eventually had the others singing along and dancing in their seats.

When they finished, everyone clapped and cheered loudly. "That was awesome, guys!" Finn exclaimed, "It's nice to see you guys singing instrumental."

They laughed, Nick speaking. "Well, we only sing acapella with the Warblers."

"It's fun to only have to focus on the main lyrics." Jeff added with a smile.

They sat down as Blaine left and re-entered the room in black leather, sitting at the piano. 

As he played the piano and sang Don't Stop Me Now, everyone in the choir room sang along and danced in their seats. Blaine was having the time of his life as he sang, everyone being his backup and excitedly singing along as Blaine danced around the choir room. When he finished, they all loudly applauded.

Finn and Emma stood at the front of the choir room. "They say that true divas aren't really mortal. They're more like the Loch Ness Monster or, or Smeagol." Finn said to them all.

Emma nodded in agreement, a smile on her face. "Divas walk and they talk, and they breathe brilliance, so here to demonstrate that elusive brilliance is a very special guest diva."

"Raven." Brittany guessed, referring to Raven from That's So Raven.

Finn laughed lightly, "All the way from Louisville, give it up for Miss Santana Lopez."

Everyone gaped in surprise as Santana sauntered into the room, four girls behind her.

"She's the one Sebastian says is his and Marina's lovechild." Arabella said to the group, Jamie, Kara, and Hunter having looks of surprise on their face while the others knew about their inside joke.

"Who's our lovechild?" Hunter asked Marina quietly as they all watched Santana sing and dance.

Marina hummed in contemplation. "No idea."

They danced in their seats as Santana sang and danced, showing off and being her true diva self. She posed dramatically when they finished, everyone cheering and applauding the performance. Brittany stood, moving over to Santana. "Santana, that was simply the greatest moment in show business history. But how come you didn't tell me you were coming to town?"

Santana responded immediately; her arms crossed. "You know, I think that the better question is, why didn't you tell me that you were dating Sam? I had just left a comment on my favourite Rizzoli & Isles lesbian subtext blog when I heard the news." She paused, looking to the Warblers. "And since when were the acapella boys allowed here?"

Her eyes flickered to Sebastian, the girl nodding in greeting. "Twink."

Sebastian did the same. "Shaqueera."

"We've bound together to create a super group." Hunter informed.

"Oh, and before I forget, allow me to introduce my backup, and my girlfriend, Elaine." Santana pulled the girl into her side, "And by girlfriend, I mean out and proud, lipstick-loving, AfterEllen-reading girlfriend."