t h i r t y - f i v e

"We're going to begin discussing Regionals." Hunter announced to Finn, Sebastian, and Marina on either side of him, "You should tell the New Directions, and Uncle Dalton said we can skip classes whenever as long as we do the work."

Finn nodded in understanding. "Yeah, sure," Finn said, "So you two are staying for the day?"

"That's most likely." Sebastian nodded as Finn called a Glee club meeting, everyone piling in and looking confusedly yet interested at the trio, the three waving to people as they came in. Finn wrote 'REGIONALS' on the board, everyone cheering.

"All right, people, we are back!" The members of the New Directions cheered loudly at his words. "First of all, big props to Marina, Hunter and Sebastian for their kind and welcoming actions to make this happen. But there's no time to celebrate. We just lost three weeks of prep time for Regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in Indianapolis." Finn explained.

"You don't need those three extra weeks." Sebastian scoffed, "Together, we'll practice in the Dalton training rooms and you'll need to pick up some of our regimens."

"And you guys have to sing acapella. It's less work." Hunter shrugged knowingly.

"And we have to get the boys to do instrumental." Marina refuted with a smile, "Also, you guys don't have to pay for anything.

"We owe you that much." Finn stated.

"It's the Paris of Indiana." Artie stated, referring to Indianapolis.

"I propose a bake sale. I mean it worked last time." Finn smiled slowly.

"Well, that's because Puck spiked the cupcakes with Mary Jane." Artie nervously responded.

"I'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." Joe shrugged.

"To whom? Jamaican kids with Rastafarian cancer? Or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?" Kitty questioned sarcastically.

"I could sell more of my semen." Sam said nonchalantly. Many surprised and horrified eyes stared at him.

"This is silly. I know exactly how we're gonna get the money." Tina stated, standing, and going to the centre of the choir room, "'The Men of McKinley' calendar. Let's face it, this is the cutest crop of Glee boys we've ever had."

Marley nodded in agreement. "That's great. And it's January, so it's the perfect time to sell them."

Tina continued. "There are six guys, so each one can take two months. I think Blaine should definitely be December. You can do a Santa thing but sexy. Sexy Claus." Tina grinned to Blaine.

"I'm in as long as I can take my shirt off." Sam shrugged.

"Wait, why does it have to be just the men? Why can't we objectify the girls, too?" Artie questioned.

"There's nine of us." Kitty stated, "And anyway, it's 'cause girls are the ones that buy stuff. We're responsible for the consumer- driven economy. Those Twilight books are poop on paper, and we've turned them into a billion-dollar industry."

"Team Jacob." Unique grinned. Joe gave the girl a high-five.

"This could actually work." Finn gaped, "Tina you're in charge. You can set up the photo shoots. Everybody else, pick your months and work on your concepts." Everyone clapped loudly.

"Good job, Tina!" Brittany exclaimed.

"No." Hunter and Sebastian chorused before Marina could turn to them. The girl held up her phone, showing them the message from Thad.

Sebastian groaned, "Of course my boyfriend would agree."

"That means you have to do it." Marina stated, "It's a Warbler calendar anyway. Thad, you, Hunter, Jeff, Nick, and Trent. Thad wants January and December- starting with a bang, ending with a bang."

Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Classic." The trio bid farewell to the New Directions, quickly driving back to Dalton where they met with Thad, Nick, Jeff, and Trent. They discussed what months they would want and had finally came to an agreement. Thad had January and December, Hunter had February and October, Sebastian had April and September, Nick had August and November, Jeff had March and June, and Trent had May and July.

They would be selling them to the girls of Crawford Country Day, Dalton's sister school. Marina already had the outfits chosen, the boys agreeing they were all hot enough that they didn't need to go shirtless- only half-unbuttoned tight shirts and even tighter pants. It was a genius plan, and since everyone at Dalton and Crawford were rolling in money, they would be selling them for a high price of $500 per calendar.

Marina used Senior Commons as their main setup, placing a green screen behind the boys. Thad began, standing with a half-smile as he looked through lidded eyes, his all-black clothing tight to his body. Sebastian had chosen it, knowing it would sell. Sebastian would be making it to look like a New Year scene.

It was Hunter next, the boy relaxing back on one of the blood red couches. He spread his legs, smirking to the camera with partly messed-up hair. He wore a mostly unbuttoned crimson shirt with tight black pants to match. The editing would make it romantic.

Jeff sat on the green material, grinning up to the camera in a white turtleneck and blue skinny jeans. They had come up with the agreement that they needed a mix of cute and sexy, and so far, it was working. With the use of the green screen, Jeff sat in a meadow of daisies.

Sebastian, for April, wore a tight-fitting white shirt and black pants, a smirk on his face and his hands in his pockets. He would edit it so that he stood in the middle of a field, the sun beating down on him as the weather got warmer.

Trent sat on the green screen, wearing a half-unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt and blue shorts. He acted as if he held a surfboard and was on the beach, a hand running through his hair as they photographed and edited the scene.

They continued for the other months, June, July, and August being full of summer warmth as September was Sebastian looking like a teacher, glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. October was Hunter dressed as an e-boy vampire at Marina's request, and November and December were filled with happiness and Christmas/Thanksgiving related scenery, also featuring references to Hanukkah and other religious events.

When they managed to get everything together into a calendar, Marina drove to Crawford (after gaining the directions from her uncle), two-hundred copies of the calendar in her possession. Of course, she kept one of her own (the original that she would be showing to everyone, as it was her first photography/fashion show).

Marina stayed at her car, only placing a banner that said '$500 FOR A CALENDAR OF THE BOYS OF THE DALTON ACADEMY WARBLERS' Girls were flocking, and in no time, Marina had no calendars left in her car and a total of $100,000. Just a day in the park for a girl like Marina.

The seven had agreed that it all went towards their mansion that would double as a workplace. It would be Marina's company, Kara, Arabella, and Jamie working with her whilst they attend their respective colleges. Hunter would be her main model as that was his ideal job, the other boys being models and attending their colleges whilst they all lived in the mansion. But Marina had begun to have another idea of what she wanted to do. Obviously, her main thing was fashion, but she also loved the music, and teaching the Warblers- dancing too.

She gathered everyone that would be living in the mansion, presenting her idea. "Other than being a fashion designer, I want to convert the first floor of the mansion into two things: a dance studio and a choir room. We all love singing and dancing, so why don't we teach it?"