f i v e

In the halls of McKinley high, the four stood in the corridors, eyeing Mr. Schuester as he placed the new list of the New Directions on the bulletin board. When he was gone, they moved over to it and glanced at who was in. Marina sneakily took a photo as she read the list: Artie, Wade, Blaine, Tina, Arabella, Sam, Sugar, Joe, Brittany, and the three new additions of Jamie, Marley, and Kara.

The trio grinned happily, thanking Marina as they moved away to let others see who was in the club. Arabella told Marina that she, Kara, and Jamie would need to go to the choir room, and she shrugged, telling them she needed to go to Cheerios practice.

After practice, Marina checked her phone. Arabella had texted that she, Jamie, and Kara would be busy for the rest of the day. She didn't mind, quickly texting the girl to tell her she could take all the time they needed, and they could meet back at Dalton that night.

There was another text, this one being from an unknown number. She read it with curiosity.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

UNKNOWN

Hey, Princess. Sebastian gave me your number. Fancy meeting up at the Lima Bean?

MARINA

Sure, meet you there soon Clarington.

CLARINGTON

I'm on my way.

Marina drove to the Lima Bean, standing with her arms crossed against her car. Minutes later, a car pulled up beside hers, Hunter stepping out and moving to be beside the shorter girl. "So, Clarington, what was it you wanted?" They walked into the Lima Bean, moving to sit down in a booth. Hunter was against the window, and Marina was on the outside.

"Well, I have multiple things on my mind." He turned to her, pulling a list out of his pocket. He placed it between them, both looking down at the paper.

"What is this? Whose names are these?" Marina asked.

Hunter laughed. "These are the names of the guys I think should be in the Warblers." Marina let out a noise of realisation as she read through the list.

She nodded. "Yeah, okay, let them in. You have more authority than I do anyways. For example, I help with any difficult choreography and do vocal runs. You do everything else- pick the songs, majority of chorography, that stuff." She explained.

"Your uncle?" He asked knowingly. Marina nodded.

"What's next on your list?" She asked as she realised there were multiple things to talk about.

"We should form two sub-groups once I've sorted the choreo. Anything they need help on, you'll teach, and I'll teach the full routine. Then you help me do a backflip and then we do vocal runs." He suggested.

Marina looked Hunter up and down. "You? A backflip? You'll need to get in shape." Her tone was joking.

The boy laughed lightly. "I used to go to a military school- I'm in shape. Some of the others, though..."

Marina raised an eyebrow. "Diets, a military workout, a gymnast style workout and they'll be fine."

"But what if it doesn't work?" He asked quietly, "We have to have a backup plan. I knew someone who had a friend who could give us some help." He said lowly.

"You mean steroids." Marina corrected, speaking flatly. "No. Absolutely not."

"We might have to, Marina. It would be a last resort either way." He spoke quietly.

Marina stood, pulling the boy up by his arm and walking out of the Lima Bean. Marina pushed the boy against the back wall of the shop, glaring. "If you ever suggest giving my boys steroids- or any type of drugs- I will not hesitate to: a, beat you up, b, kick you from the Warblers, or c, get you kicked from Dalton entirely." Marina threatened, speaking with a tone of intimidation.

Hunter chuckled slightly, looking down at Marina. "It was a last resort, and I probably wouldn't be able to get them anyway." Hunter said, "I'm sorry."

-tnbh songs will be their frequent aesthetic-

He then grabbed Marina's arm, flipping the pair around so that the girl was against the wall, Hunter looking down at her with a smirk on his face. "On the other hand, you are hotter than usual when you're angry." He stated.

Marina looked up at him with wide eyes. "You know what Clarington," Marina stopped mid-sentence, grabbing the brunette boy's tie, and pulling him forward so that two pairs of emerald eyes connected. "Just kiss me already."

At that, Hunter moved forward, pressing his lips to Marina's. Her lips moved with his, a hunger taking over the pair. Hunter placed one hand on the girl's cheek, the other tangled between her neck and hair. Marina wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging on strands of Hunter's hair.

Hunter pulled away slightly, whispering a single word. "Jump." It was quiet, but Marina heard, doing as he said as the boy pushed her even further into the wall, hands holding her up as Marina's legs wrapped around his waist.

Their lips re-connected feverishly in a multitude of kisses, Hunter beginning to press kisses to her jaw. Marina tangled her hands in Hunter's hair, forehead pressed to his neck. "Did you know my car has reflective windows?" Hunter asked lowly as Marina pressed kisses to his neck, "Means you can't see what's inside."

They had moved to his car, Hunter sitting in the driver's seat with Marina on his lap. Marina looked up at him, unsure. "I've never done this before." She whispered.

Hunter smiled warmly, cupping her cheek, "That's okay. We can do this together, or we don't have to do this at all."

Marina shook her head, moving to press her lips to Hunter's once more. She smiled in the kiss as Hunter ran a hand through the girl's hair. "I want to do this."