t w e l v e

"I'm going to New York." Blaine stated, looking at Marina.

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Okay?"

Blaine spluttered, "Well, I'm going to see Kurt and Rachel and I thought it would be a good time for you to go to that mansion of yours to see if you want to stay there after graduation." He said nervously.

Marina nodded slowly. "Okay. I'll come with you to New York for a few days."

Marina had immediately told the girls, each giving a different response. They all wanted to go to New York, Jamie wanting to go to college, as did Kara. Arabella knew she and Marina were already planning to go to start a business there and was overjoyed the girl would be starting on modernising her family's mansion. They couldn't come, but Marina promised one day before graduation she'd take them all there.

She'd drove back to Dalton, rushing to her room. Marina got her biggest suitcases and shoved as many clothes and shoes as she could fit, not knowing how many days she would be there. "Hey." A voice came from the doorway.

"Oh, hey, Sebby." Marina smiled, moving to give the boy a hug.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking over at the suitcases.

"Blaine invited me to go to New York for a few days. I'll be at my family's mansion." She explained. "You're still going to New York next year, right? You and all of the boys?" Worry had worked its way into her voice.

"Yep." He nodded, "Thad and I want to go to NYADA, Trent's going to get into that genius college, and Nick and Jeff want to get into Julliard."

Marina cocked her head to the side, "What about Clarington?"

Sebastian laughed. "He's going to New York. I asked yesterday, and I offered he move into the mansion. He wants to become a model."

Marina nodded, as if she were contemplating something. "Sure, yeah. He can stay in the mansion."

When she was all packed and ready to go, she went to Warbler practice, shoving the door open. "I don't care what you boys are doing!" She yelled as they went quiet. "I'm going to New York, don't die and don't slack off!"

Before she could blink, Jeff had crashed into her, the girl falling to the floor. Thad was next, then Sebastian, then Trent, then Nick, and finally, Hunter. She laughed as they all surrounded her, but she groaned. "Ow! I'm tiny, get off me!" She exclaimed. Sebastian and Hunter locked mischievous eyes.

Hunter stood, grabbing Marina by under her arms and lifting her up, the girl suspended in the air as if she were a cat. She placed her legs onto the floor as the boys stood. "Never again." She shook her head at Jeff. She then paused. "Unless it's movie night. And since I'm not leaving until tomorrow...." She trailed off, hoping they would get it.

"Movie night!" They chorused.

Everyone had curled up in Marina's large bed, the girl squashed between a cuddling Thad and Sebastian and Hunter, who had sneakily wrapped his arms around the girl. Arabella was on the other side of Thad and Sebastian, her limbs tangled with Kara's, who had her other arm around a tired Jamie, who had been babbling on about a scientific theory to a just as tired Trent, who listened with interest. Beside Hunter were the already sleeping Nick and Jeff, hands clasped tight as they slept.

Hunter leaned down, speaking quietly into Marina's ear. "I'll miss you." He mumbled. Marina looked up at him with wide eyes, "Seriously."

"Well, Hunter, I'll miss you too." She hadn't even realised she had spoken his name and smiled tiredly as she did. Hunter only pressed his lips to Marina's forehead.

When Marina and Blaine met up at the airport the next day, they happily got onto the plane to New York, talking with one another as they did. Blaine brought a bunch of flowers for Kurt as they strolled through New York, Marina having the keys to her mansion in her coat's pocket. When the pair arrived at Rachel and Kurt's apartment, Blaine knocked, grinning.

When the door opened, Blaine moved the flowers from his face, locking eyes with Kurt's. "Surprise!" He exclaimed.

Kurt gasped. "Blaine!" Marina cleared her throat, popping out from where she hid behind Blaine, "Marina!"

"Hi." Blaine grinned as Kurt pulled him into a hug.

"This is amazing! But I wasn't expecting you for another two weeks. And well, I really didn't expect you, Marina." Kurt grinned as he let go of the hug with Blaine, turning and hugging the girl.

"I know, I just couldn't wait any longer. I miss you too much." Blaine admitted.

"Oh, I miss you, too. So good to see you." Kurt smiled as he and Blaine kissed.

Rachel came over to the pair, grinning. She pulled Blaine into a hug. "Wait! I can't believe you're here. I missed you so much." She then hugged Marina as another figure came into view.

"Hi Rachel. You really have taken fashion advice from me." Marina joked.

"Oh my god." Marina gasped, "Is that the real Finn Hudson in the flesh?"

"Hi." Blaine said to Rachel, before looking up at Finn in surprise. "Oh, Finn! What are you doing here?"

"I'm not really sure at the moment, but..." He said unsurely.

Rachel grinned. "It's fantastic we're all together here. Just like the good old days."

Marina nodded. "It was good then." She agreed. "Did you know Schuester kicked me out of the New Directions?" She asked Rachel, who only looked at her in shock, Finn doing the same. "Guess not."

"Anyway," She grinned, holding up the mansion's keys, "Blaine invited me to see if I could check out my mansion."

"No!" Rachel exclaimed, "You have to come to Callbacks."