t h i r t y

After the trio regrouped with the rest of the Warblers, Bobby drove them all to Scandals with a grin on his face. He unlocked the bar and then went upstairs, telling the kids to have fun. Marina got all of the boys to go into a circle, each boy having a bottle in his hand. She threw hers in the air, taking a swig. "To winning!"

They all repeated her, taking a swig from their drinks. Marina set off the sound system, music blaring as she sat on Hunter's lap, Sebastian, Thad, Nick, Jeff, and an exhausted Trent beside them. Trent was watching the performance, smiling lightly. "It's sad I wasn't there but you guys kicked ass." He stated.

Hunter looked up from where he was busy pressing slow kisses to Marina's neck. "Thanks, Trent," He said lazily, "Did you know Marley fainted and that's why we won?"

"Marley.... The one who was Sandy in Grease?" He asked slowly, shaking his head. "No, I didn't. Did they accept the offer?"

"It's up to debate." Hunter and Marina chorused.

The next Monday, Marina, Hunter, Sebastian, Jeff, Nick, and Trent all walked through the halls of McKinley high in casual clothes. Mostly hoodies and joggers, the occasional pair of jeans. They all had sunglasses on, trying to block the bright light from their immense hangovers.

Marina raised a curious eyebrow when she saw the Cheerios emptying out the choir room. "What's going on?" She asked silently, her voice low.

"Bella said this was their only chance at keeping the Glee Club." Jeff said louder, still having his upbeat attitude. The five all hissed for him to talk quieter.

They moved to Figgins' office, finding him in there with Sue, Finn, and Mr. Schuester. "How could you have let this happen?" Mr. Schue asked, hurt.

"It's not rocket science, Will. When the football team loses and the season is over, they are longer entitled to use the field!" Figgins exclaimed.

"Fine. We'll use the auditorium." Finn decided.

"The auditorium now belongs to the McKinley High Drum and Bugle Corps." Figgins informed.

"What about the Spanish Room?" Mr. Schue asked, hope in his voice.

"I've rented it out to the Rotary Club."

"The history classroom?" Finn questioned.

"Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous."

"You're telling me that there's nowhere in this school that the Glee Club can rehearse?" Finn questioned.

"Maybe not in this school." Marina made their presence known, walking into his office with the boys behind her. "Mr. Schue, I don't know what you think, but we think since we won on a wrongful disqualification, we should invite you and the New Directions to be honorary Warblers."

Hunter looked to Figgins. "I'll buy back the choir room and auditorium; you guys would only have to do one acapella number and a half-acapella at regionals and we'll do a fully instrumental. We're open to suggestions." He stated.

"You'd do that?" Mr. Schue asked, surprised.

"If you agree." Marina explained.

Figgins spoke once more. "That's exactly what I'm telling you, Finn Hudson. It's pure economics. The district is running a seven-figure deficit, and we're sitting on prime real estate."

Sue smirked. "Let's face facts. The New Directions are finished. You won't accept the Warbler's offer. You have no place to practice or perform. The only thing left to do is to hand over the keys to the choir room and inform your students that Glee Club is over for the year. And if that's too much for your feeble constitution, I'm happy to do it for you."

Finn hesitantly gave Sue the keys. "No. I'll do it."

The pair went to the choir room, the six following. "So, that's it? No more Glee?" Sam questioned.

The six all pulled down their shades from where they stood behind Finn and Mr. Schue, giving the club blank looks.

"Until next September." Mr. Schue responded.

"Sugar already bailed." Artie informed.

"Can I just say what everyone is thinking? This is Marley's fault. New Rachel, my butt. I knew Rachel Berry. I was friends with Rachel Berry, and you, Marley, are no Rachel Berry." Tina ranted.

"Cohen-Chang, don't ever blame someone for their eating disorder." Hunter growled out, "People like you only make it worse." Marina pressed a quick kiss to Hunter's cheek as she took his hand in her own.

"Mm-hmm. Preach." Artie said in agreement with Tina.

"You too, Abrams." Hunter added.

"Guys, guys, enough. It's not like it's over. The holiday concert is later this week, and we are going to be preparing for it all week long. If this is our swan song, let's make it the best one it can be." Finn said, a half-smile on his face.

"You really expect us to go up in front of the whole school and parade our loserdom for all to see?" Kitty questioned.

"Yeah, Kitty does have a point. We agreed to do the show when we thought it would be on the heels of another Sectionals victory. Now it just feels like a pity party." Artie agreed with the blonde Cheerio.

"I love to sing and dance as much as anybody, but without a competition to prep for, it's hard to get motivated." Tina sighed.

"I understand that we need a little shift in perspective, but let's just enjoy this week, and look forward to our big comeback next year." Finn said.

"That's right." Mr. Schue nodded in agreement.

"What about those of us who won't have a next year?" Sam questioned.

Mr. Schue and Finn could feel the eyes of the six Warblers behind him, turning to face them. "What?" He groaned.

"Well, if you accept our offer, you'll get to Regionals, and Nationals, and you will have the choir room and auditorium back. You guys will have something to prep for, and you seniors can have a final time to shine." Marina explained softly.

"Instead of you two choosing," Sebastian began, "What if we asked you guys who wants to join us?" He looked to the crowd; an eyebrow raised.

"I'm in!"