t h i r t y - e i g h t

"So, which one's your locker?" Hunter asked Marina, his voice curious.

The brunette guided him over, tilting her head. "Why?"

Hunter smirked, pressing Marina against the locker. "So, nobody can stop me from doing this." Their lips met, Hunter's arms keeping Marina's body pressed against the locker, Marina's arms wrapped against the taller boy's neck.

As they continued to kiss, they heard the noise of shuffling and soon enough a microphone was in their face. Marina pressed a final kiss to Hunter's lips as the pair turned to Jacob with blank faces. "What is it, Jacob?" Marina asked, her voice dry.

"You finally got yourself a Warbler," He noted, "After living with them for over a year now."

Marina responded quickly, "I could have got any of those boys from Dalton last year. Hunter only transferred at the start of this year." Hunter nodded, backing up Marina.

"So," Jacob said knowingly, "I asked your boys this same question last year and none could correctly respond." Marina searched through everything Jacob had said to the boys, groaning into Hunter's shoulder when she realised what he was about to ask.

"Tell me, Hunter Clarington: What is Marina Fowler like in bed?" Hunter stifled a laugh, running his hands through Marina's hair.

"Well, she's perfect in every way, and what she's like in bed isn't of any use to you." Hunter snarled to Jacob, pulling Marina into his chest. At Hunter's glare, Jacob scampered off.

"Thank you," Marina whispered, kissing Hunter's cheek, "He's always like that."

"Anything for you, Princess." Hunter responded with a smile.

Their attention was then turned to Tina, who had begun to sing. The other girls from the New Directions followed her, singing along. 

The pair followed her out into the courtyard, meeting Sebastian, Thad, Nick, Jeff, and Trent along the way. The rest of the New Directions were there, the seven joining Tina with her dancing, dancing around her with the girls of New Directions as the boys watched.

They all clapped and cheered loudly when she finished, the girl dabbing her face with a towel provided. "Wh... Tina." Finn stuttered.

"Tina. Wow." Emma said.

"Wow. I just I can't even..." Finn mumbled.

"That was the most..." Emma began, but Tina sassily cut her off.

"Don't even worry about it." She put the towel over her shoulder, sauntering off and ignoring everyone's jaw dropped expressions.

"Why doesn't she sing more often?" Jeff asked quietly.

"Good question." Thad shrugged to the blonde.

Everyone went to the choir room, the winner about to be announced. "Winning dinner for two at Red Rooster Express Suites..." Emma began, holding up the two tickets.

Finn continued, "The First Annual William McKinley High School Diva Award goes to..."

"If it's Santana, I swear." Tina moodily muttered under her breath, Finn and Emma's smiles widening slightly.

Finn did a drum roll, anticipation rising. "Tina Cohen-Chang!" They chorused happily.

Everyone turned to the girl in surprise, cheering and applauding the girl. As she stood, Brittany spoke. "She never wins anything."

She collected the trophy, mockingly bowing to the group as confetti rained down on them all. They continued to happily cheer for the girl. The ten piled into Thad's minivan, Arabella scanning the group. "You guys are all ready for Mr. Schue and Emma's wedding, right?" She asked them all.

"We're ready, Bella." Sebastian nodded, "It's surprising they invited us six."

"Well, we're giving him another chance to have kids as National champions, aren't we?" Nick replied knowingly.

"You know what, guys," Jamie began with a grin, "Let's sing."

Only the four girls sang loudly and energetically, the boys watching with interest and amusement as they danced in their seats to the Marina/Avril mashup. Marina sang lead vocals on Marina's song, Arabella leading the Avril song. They all loudly belted the choruses.

When they finished, the six boys clapped and cheered as the girls gave them blank looks. "Upstage that." Kara smirked.

The six Warblers exchanged looks, Kara nervously chuckling, "I take that back. You don't have to upstage us at all."

"We'll see." Jeff shrugged happily to the girl.

The six began to sing acapella, alternating with who sang what lines. They changed between the two songs, not a falter in their voices as they did so. The four cheered loudly when the boys finished. The boys (who could reach each other) high fived, Jamie and Trent also doing a high five. Marina leaned into Hunter, kissing his cheek with a smile. "You were amazing." She said quietly.

"So were you." Hunter replied, kissing the brunette's hair.

When they got back to Dalton, the ten dispersed, going to do their own things. Kara and Arabella went off together, Thad and Sebastian went off together, Trent forced Jamie to do a double-study session, Nick and Jeff were going on a date to Breadstix, and Hunter pulled Marina to his dorm.

They lay down on the bed, Hunter wrapping an arm around Marina as she flicked through movies, trying to find something to watch. They decided to put on the Harry Potter series, starting with the first one. "What do you think about that Dumbledore?" Hunter asked Marina quietly.

"Well, this one is more book accurate but the one in the later films is iconic." Marina mumbled, Hunter nodding in agreement. Hunter pulled Marina between his legs, his head going into the crook of the girl's neck. He kissed it playfully, Marina giggling.

"Hunter, what are you doing?" The boy didn't stop, only slightly raising his head.

"I'm bored." He told her, turning her around so that their eyes met.

"We have to be up early tomorrow, Mr. Schue's getting married." Marina shook her head, pulling the blankets further up her body.

Hunter spoke nervously, "We can be quick?" Marina only laughed.