f i f t y - e i g h t

Tears sprung to Marina's eyes as she hung up from the call from Arabella. "Hunter," She called over quietly, the pair currently in a hotel in Greece- one of their many honeymoon vacation spots.

"What's wrong?" Hunter was immediately concerned as he pulled his wife into his arms.

"It's Finn..." The newlyweds didn't care about their honeymoon at that moment, taking the quickest flight back to Ohio that they could manage to get. Dressed in matching black, they joined the rest of the people in the auditorium of McKinley high.Theyhad already been to the funeral (alongside everyone else and the otherWarblers), but the five boys couldn't be there for the week as much as they wished to be there.

It started off as Marley, Kitty, Ryder, Jake, Kara, Jamie, and Unique singing in the centre of the stage, Tina, Artie, Blaine, Sam, Marina, Arabella, and Hunter joined the group, all of them dispersing for Mercedes, Mike, Kurt, Santana, and Puck. They all stood in a line, singing softly with tears in their eyes. They then all grouped together before turning to a projected screen with a smiling Finn looking down at them all.

"It's nice to have you guys back, even if it's only for a few weeks." Arabella muttered in sadness; her hand joined with Kara's.

Marina nodded in agreement. "I know, but we couldn't just stay there when all this was happening back home."

Sitting the choir room was haunting. It was silent, people lost in their own minds. Mr. Schue moved to the whiteboard; the word 'Finn' written across it. "I'm really glad so many of you could make it back for this." The man muttered his eyes slowly glazing over.

"We wouldn't miss it for anything, Mr. Shue." Mike said quietly, his face being propped up by his arms, which had been resting on the arm of his chair.

"The funeral was for everyone, but I wanted to do something just for us. To memorialize him the only way we know how... by singing. All week long. Anyone who wants to can come up and sing. Maybe a song he sung, maybe something that reminds you of him..." Mr. Schue spoke to them all, but Puck cut him off. By his words, Marina already knew what she'd be singing- a reprise of their only duet.

"Singing isn't going to bring him back." Puck stated in an aggravated tone.

"No, it's not. Nothing is. Not ever. But... for two minutes or so, we can all maybe remember the best parts of him. So, think of what you want to sing, if you want to sing, and we'll start tomorrow." He finished.

Mercedes stood. "Oh, I-I can't wait until tomorrow, Mr. Shue. I've been bawling for three weeks. If I don't get this all out now, I don't think I'll ever stop crying."

"Sure, Mercedes. Start us off." Mr. Schue said, his face nearly devoid of his usual welcoming smile.

"Um... I, uh, remember Finn telling me that he sang this song to his baby's sonogram. Well, he thought it was his baby. He was the first cool kid to be nice to any of us, and he was... our leader in here. We love you, Finn."

As Mercedes sang, everyone had tears in their eyes, signing softly along to the lyrics. However, some stayed quiet with sad smiles on their faces. When she finished, there was a silence that Marina had a need to fill. "Kurt, Blaine," She mumbled softly, "I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your engagement in person. It was still wonderful to get to watch it live." Kurt and Blaine thanked Marina, brushing it off because she had just gotten married herself. She then turned to Tina. "It's horrible what happened to you at Prom. Queen T, you were stunning in that dress." They both laughed softly. "Especially because Bella, Jamie, Kara, and I made them all." Naturally, the four were responsible for the makings of the prom dresses.