s i x

Marina picked up her phone, moving her hair out of her face before sending a quick text to Arabella, telling the girl she would need to go to the Lima Bean if she wanted a way back to Dalton. Marina still sat on Hunter's lap, the pair half-dressed and smiling dorkily.

He drove the pair back to Dalton, Marina still on his lap and pressing kisses to his neck and collar bone, leaving even more crimson marks than what she previously had. When they were in the carpark of Dalton academy, Marina buttoned up Hunter's shirt as Hunter applied concealer to Marina's jaw and exposed thighs.

When they stood outside of the car, Marina hastily tied Hunter's tie around his collar before slipping his blazer onto his arms, doing up the buttons before giving him a cheeky grin. "That was fun."

Hunter nodded in agreement. "Ever want to have a round two?" He asked knowingly.

"Obviously. But I still don't like you, Clarington." Marina stated, nodding.

"Good that we came to an agreement, Fowler." He replied as they walked through Dalton's hallways, going to Senior Commons.

When they got to the room, Marina went over to the computer, pressing the panic button. It sends alarms to every member of the Warblers, and it caused them to get to the Senior Commons quicker than usual. The pair sat in their respective chairs as the boys trailed in, giving the pair confused looks.

When every member of the Warblers was there, Marina stood, grabbing the list of boys that would join the Warblers. "Sebastian Smythe, I don't care what Clarington says but you are the new Vice Captain of the Warblers, meaning if either of us are busy you'll step in as you were the captain before us." She spoke. She saw his confused look and felt Hunter's eyes on her- that had become a regular thing. "These boys are the new additions. Go and find them and bring them here." She ordered.

Sebastian stood, taking the paper with a mock salute. "Aye aye captain." He then left the Senior Commons to find the boys as Hunter stood.

"We've got a plan. Sort of." He began as Marina moved to sit down, "I'll make the choreography and teach it to you guys, and Marina will help a group of anyone who struggles with the moves. I'll be teaching the new kids extra, and Marina will do vocal runs with anyone who needs it." He then paused, getting mixed reactions.

"I don't know what he has planned but the choreography will kick ass." Marina added, trying to ease their nerves.

"You're also all going on a diet, mixed with my old military school training routine and Marina's gymnast training." He stated, getting groans from everyone.

"Don't worry." Marina stated, standing, "Clarington and I am doing it too." Her voice then lowered as her eyes scanned Hunter. "Not that you need any more training." That boy had abs.

Sebastian soon came back with the five new boys, Marina filling Sebastian in as Hunter talked to the boys before introducing them to the other boys. "Routines start Monday!" He yelled.

"I have a song we should sing." Thad whispered to Marina and Sebastian, the pair nudging Nick, Trent, and Jeff. He told them before they stood, grinning.

The six started off the song, the other boys slowly joining in. During the song, Thad and Sebastian danced, Nick and Jeff danced, and so Trent and Marina danced as they sang. Towards the end of the song, Hunter cut in, grabbing the girl's hand, and twirling her into his chest. The boys noticed an aura around the pair but brushed it off as their dislike for one another.

When they finished, Marina grinned, an arm in the air. "And that is how we do it at Dalton academy!" The boys cheered in response at her words.

The next day, Marina sat with Arabella, Kara, and Jamie at lunch. "Where were you after Cheerio practice yesterday? Why was your car at the Lima Bean?" Kara curiously asked.

"Oh, I bumped into Clarington and he offered to take me back to Dalton. That was when I texted Bella and told her to just drive back." Marina said simply, leaving out her and Hunter's extracurricular activities.

They nodded in understanding. "So, how's the New Directions without me?" She asked the trio.

"I tried to ask Mr. Schue to let you back in, we all did." Arabella said to Marina.

"He wouldn't listen to us." Jamie frowned.

From across the courtyard, Blaine gave the four a signal. Marina grinned. "I'm glad I still get to do the courtyard numbers." She said as they got empty cups and began to form a rhythm as Blaine sang to Kurt.

The band began to play as Blaine sang, Kurt having a small smile on his face as he watched it all. The four continued to make a tune with the cups until the chorus, as other people began to make a tune with cups and other objects.

Blaine hopped around the skipping rope for a while before moving to the girls and some other students, dancing together to the time of the song, harmonising with Blaine as they did so. Others had grabbed the red cups and made a circle, Blaine and the girls at the top as he sang down at Kurt. The girls continued to dance around him as he sang, making his way to Kurt. They hugged when the song ended, the four going to stand beside the pair.

"It sucks to not be in the New Directions anymore, huh?" Kurt asked Marina, speaking quietly.

"It really does, but we can't hold on to what's already happened. We have the future to look forward to."