n i n e

The group stood backstage as all of McKinley high sat on the other side, Figgins stood at the microphone. Marina slid next to Hunter, complaining. "Do you know how much concealer I needed?" He didn't answer, knowing exactly how much she would have needed.

He and the other boys only wore form-fitting black t-shirts and tight black jeans. The girls each a different outfit that had been picked by Kara. They all wore different black outfits, Marina and Arabella wearing the same outfits as they had when they performed Cell Block Tango.

"Quiet, please, children. Shh. Welcome, children, to McKinley High's annual fall assembly, where we gather to celebrate teen pep. Before we begin, a few announcements. First and foremost, I wish to address the rumour that I like to be milked like a cow because my breasts are filled with delicious, wholesome milk. That rumour is untrue. And now, without further ado, it's time for a performance of music to be enjoyed by all." Figgins said to the dead crowd.

"This is the opening act- a mix of Dalton academy Warblers and McKinley high's New Directions." Figgins stated as the curtain opened to reveal the twelve, already in position.

The reason why there were eight boys, and four girls was because Jamie came up with the amazing idea of each girl having two respective male dance partners. Marina had Hunter and Sebastian, Arabella had Thad and Nick, Jamie had Trent and one of the other boys, and Kara had Jeff and the other boy.

The girls sang the song, the boys only there to dance with. Together, they created one hell of a performance. It was iconic, and Marina saw the crowd happily dancing- some were recording it. When they finished, the group were all posed together as they achieved a standing ovation for their performance.

The curtains around them closed, the group moving out of position as the members of the New Directions swapped places with the group, Blaine congratulating the group. Arabella wished them luck, telling them it's a shame she, Kara, and Jamie couldn't be there too.

Marina looked at Brittany, confused. "Why does Brittany have Cheetos?" She asked Arabella quietly, who shrugged.

"It is my honour to introduce McKinley High's New Directions!" Figgins exclaimed as the curtains re-opened to reveal the New Directions. They danced and sang normally, except people began to notice something was off as Brittany ate the Cheetos and drank soda as they sang.

"They're lip syncing." Nick noticed, saying it aloud to receive murmurs of agreement. Kitty then shouted it, making everyone aware as they began to boo the group.

"My dorm. Tonight." Hunter breathed into Marina's ear, "It's hard not to take you against the wall right now."

The group had made a swift escape back to Dalton, the group splitting to go and do their own thing. The two boys went off to do whatever whilst Trent went to hardcore study, Jamie going to give extra help. Arabella went off with Kara, Nick went off with Jeff, and Sebastian went off with Thad.

Marina looked up at Hunter. "I lowkey want to buy out an entire restaurant just so the ten of us could have dinner together."

"You should. It's not only a bonding exercise but the others might do things like that too." He grinned, before taking Marina's hand. He brought her to his dorm, pulling off his shirt as soon as they entered.

He turned to Marina, placing his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around the taller boy's neck, smiling up at him. "You were really good today." She stated as he picked her up, setting her down on his desk.

"You're incredible." He smiled, "And as good as this outfit is on you, I think it would look better on the floor."

"Not going to lie, Clarington, but that was really smooth."

Marina leaned forward, pushing her lips to Hunter's. She pulled him closer, tugging slightly on his hair. Hunter made a noise of satisfaction, cupping Marina's cheek. He then pulled her up into his arms, the girl holding on tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Hunter disconnected their lips, eyes connecting as he pulled the girl's shirt off, lips connecting with her neck. He sat down on his bed, Marina leaning forward so that the boy lay down, Marina hovering over him.

She grinned, running a hand down Hunter's bare chest. "You're so damn hot, Hunter."

Whenever Marina called the boy by his first name, he practically went weak at the knees. He grinned, pushing himself up on his elbows. "Oh, Marina, baby, come here." He spoke, pulling the girl closer before flipping them over, hovering over her with lust in his eyes.

The pair laid in Hunter's bed; Marina's head nuzzled into Hunter's shoulder. She kissed his neck, tiredness in her voice. "You know, Clarington, the gang may begin to get suspicious." Marina told him.

He laughed, running his hands through her hair. "Sectionals, Princess. You're going to tell the New Directions you're my co-captain, so why shouldn't we tell them we're also friends with benefits?"

Marina chuckled. "I didn't know we were friends."

Before either could reply, a knock was heard from the door. They both paled, Marina hastily rushing around the room to collect her things before diving under Hunter's bed as the brunette pulled a pair of pants on, running a hand through his hair and opening the door.

"Hunter, hey, have you seen Marina at all? I'm assuming you should know, as her dorm's beside yours and you two are co-captains." It was Sebastian speaking, panic in his voice.

"Is her door locked?" Hunter asked, acting confused. "She's probably asleep. It's.... two in the morning."

Sebastian chuckled nervously. "I should have guessed that. Sorry for waking you."

Hunter shook his head. "It's okay. I wasn't asleep."