f o r t y - f o u r

"Feud week," Sebastian grinned to the nine beside him, "This will be interesting."

"That it will." Thad agreed, hands interlocking with his boyfriend's.

"Whose singing?" Jamie questioned.

"I know Mr. Schue and Finn are." Arabella stated.

"Ryder and Unique, too." Nick added.

"Well, I heard something about Sue and Blaine." Jeff shrugged.

"Nicki and Mariah, right?" Kara questioned. Jeff slowly nodded.

"Sue's singing Nicki." Trent revealed with a sigh, "Ruining the icon."

Marina's phone buzzed, the girl moving to pick it up. "Santana wants me to take a trip to New York. Something about Rachel's dodgy boyfriend Brody- who I met when I last went to New York. She says that we'll be kicking musical ass."

"Sounds fun." Hunter chuckled.

Ryder and Unique would be the first to have their feuding duet, singing Dress you up mixed with Bitch is back. As usual, everyone sang backup for the duet while dancing excitedly- this feuding thing was a totally new concept.

Unique picked up a basket mid-song, placing tiara's on the girls' heads (and Artie's). Hunter adjusted Marina's tiara with a smile. "My Princess." He whispered.

Everyone cheered and applauded when they finished. "Wow, guys, that was incredible. What inspired that mashup?" Mr. Schue asked in amazement.

"I mean, the thing was feuds so we just..." Ryder spoke but Unique cut him off:

"So Unique demanded mediation."

Blaine stood, smiling. "Well, the awesome things about feuds is that once all the anger has gotten out, you can shake on it and let bygones be bygones." He gestured between the pair as he spoke.

Unique turned towards Ryder. "Unique would happily shake Ryder's hand, but first... say I'm a girl." Unique put her hands on her hips.

Ryder laughed quietly, retracting his hands. "Look, I'm just so confused, okay? Yesterday you're dressed as a boy; today you're a girl. What-what bathroom do you use? I mean, make up your mind." Jamie glared at Ryder, as did Unique.

"It doesn't matter what you see. You don't get to decide for me." Unique scoffed, strutting out of the room.

"You are a douchebag, dude." Jake chuckled dryly.

"So are we but we don't act like that." Sebastian added, his tone just as dry as he gestured between himself, Hunter, and Marina.

"I mean, in this room we can be whatever we want to be." Jake nodded in agreement to Sebastian's words. Marina stood, kissing Hunter goodbye, and waving at the others as she rushed to get herself back to Dalton.

"I can't believe you have a helicopter that got you here." Santana gaped as she and Marina made sure they looked like the badass bitches that they were.

"It's my uncles." Marina shrugged, the duo strolling into NYADA, their faces blank. When they got to the class Brody was teaching, they leaned against the doorway, watching with disinterest.

"Five, six, seven, eight. Two, four, six... Come on, guys, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, please. This is not gonna cut it with Cassie, okay? Let's do it from the top." He said to the dancing girls.

Santana scoffed from where she stood. "Just don't get too close, girls. Unless you're immune to the herps." She said, her arms crossed.

"Take five." Brody said to the girls. He moved over to Santana and Marina, an eyebrow raised, speaking lowly. "How did you get in here?"

They sauntered forward, Santana speaking. "Don't apply logic to the Lopez-Fowler duo. And if what I just saw is any indication, I can get in here any time I want. I've got moves your mannequin ass couldn't handle."

Brody moved towards Santana, "Do you know what your problem is, Santana? You're loud and you're rude, and you think that attitude equals talent." He then looked at Marina, "I remember you. Marina Fowler from Callbacks."

"Yeah, and you're Brody- the dodgy boyfriend of a girl I don't even really like." Marina scoffed.

"Another thing I am: a hardcore friend. Rachel and Kurt are my family, and I can smell your sketchiness from here. So, let me tell you how it's gonna be. You're gonna move out of our apartment tonight or I can dig a little deeper and destroy you." Santana smirked.

"You're all talk and no proof." Brody shrugged carelessly.

"Don't need proof." Marina said to him, "And even if we did, that's why I'm here. I know everything about everyone, and with my money I can do anything."

Santana smirked, as did Marina. "I know exactly what you are." She then turned to the girls, who were all curiously watching on. "Yo, fly girls, can we get some backup? If you're any kind of dancer, this one should be in your bones."

As the two girls sang, the others backing them up, they all danced using the setup already in the room. Marina effortlessly twirled and flipped around on the poles, all while singing. Santana gripped onto the fireman's pole, sliding down. Marina, however, backflipped off of the setup and landed beside Santana, the pair strutting towards Brody as the song ended.

"Pack your bags." Santana said- it was basically an order. The duo left NYADA, Marina calling up the driver of the helicopter.

"See ya, Santana. You'll have to tell me how it goes." Marina said with a wave as she climbed into the helicopter.

"Guess whose back!" Marina yelled loudly, throwing open the doors into the auditorium. Arabella was the first one to bring her into a hug.

"It's been a couple hours, but it was boring without you." Kara stated as she and Arabella had an arm wrapped around the girl, bringing her towards the stage.

Mr. Schue and Finn stood there, all of the girls standing at the edge of the stage. "We were just about to get started," Mr. Schue stated, "In the '90s, the media pitted two of America's hottest music groups against one another in an epic clash for pop culture supremacy."

Artie wheeled himself forward. "And just so y'all know, we'll be joining this performance because we are basically Switzerland, and we support all parties that are involved. Thank you."

"But whichever side we're performing on isn't which side we're on." Thad clarified.

"Whatever. Begin, please." Kitty shrugged.

Dancing with Mr. Schue was Blaine, Jake, Thad, Trent, Jeff, and Nick. Dancing with Finn was Ryder, Sam, Artie, Joe, Sebastian, and Hunter (the two Warbler co-captains preferred to dance with Finn- both balancing the boys out and because they still don't really like Mr. Schue). All the girls cheered wildly as the boys began to sing.