t w e n t y - n i n e

When the pair came back into the auditorium and moved back to their seats, Sebastian smirked over to them. "So, did you use that closet?" They shook their heads as Marina turned, looking to Arabella, Kara, and Jamie.

"Do you three wanna sit down here? We're gonna facetime Trent." She spoke. The trio nodded, moving to sit with the Warblers as Nick pulled Jeff into his arms, Thad moved to sit on Sebastian's lap, and Hunter gripped Marina's hips, pulling her onto his lap, her legs draped over Thad and Sebastian.

Marina went on facetime, calling Trent. He answered soon enough, gasping immediately. "Girl, you in that blazer? Iconic." Marina laughed with a half-smile.

Trent looked to Hunter. "Man of the hour. So, did Mari like the song choices?"

Marina hummed in contemplation, looking up at her boyfriend who was smirking down at her. "They were interesting." Hunter pressed a quick kiss to her lips in thanks.

"Oh, and I got Jamie to record it." Trent quickly said, "I didn't want to miss out on watching it- and they'll send it to everyone so that we can watch it whenever."

Marina looked to Jamie, "Don't tell me..."

"Yes, Mari, it does have your commentary. Kinda." Jamie grinned as the brunette groaned into Hunter's shoulder. The boys laughed.

"Oh, I have to go." Trent stated, "My test's about to begin." Everyone said their goodbyes to the boy, hanging up.

When the other performance ended, the New Directions stood. "Good luck, you guys." Marina smiled to them all.

"Yeah," Hunter nodded in agreement. "Good luck. Even if we are going to win."

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, the New Directions!" The announcer yelled over the speaker, cheers raining from the audience. Marina cheered loudly, the other boys cheering quieter for Arabella, Kara, Jamie, and Blaine.

They recognised the tune immediately as Sam came onto the stage, joining the six already on there. "They're singing in Korean." Sebastian stated.

"Yeah, but how well?" Nick questioned.

"We're gonna win." Jeff assured Nick, a hand on his arm.

"Oh, definitely." Nick nodded, determined to win. Marley and the rest of the New Directions came onto the stage. Kara, Jamie, Arabella, and Tina created a square formation on their hands and knees, Tina singing the words to the song.

"My god..." Marina gaped, "This hurts my eyes." The boys nodded in agreement. The group on stage continued to sing and dance, Brittany and Jake being the lead dancers. Nearing the end, they sprayed golden confetti, still dancing, and singing.

As they finished, Marina shot out of her seat when she saw Marley fall to the floor. She looked back to the members of the old New Directions, them also noticing Marley's fall. Marina pulled Hunter and Sebastian up, pointing to Nick and Jeff. "Cover us." She said, rushing to the choir room with the others in tow.

"Give her some room. She needs space! Breathe, girl, breathe!" Unique exclaimed.

"Does anyone have anything she can eat?" Kitty questioned.

"I have some leftover Halloween candy in my locker." Tina told them, rushing off.

"I may have a juice box." Blaine nodded, going to get the juice.

"I'll go get Marley's mom." Joe stated.

"This is bad. Never in the history of show choir competitions has anyone ever fainted." Artie said nervously as Jake and Ryder helped Marley sit down.

"We got the juice. We got the juice." Sam said as Blaine threw him the juice, the blonde boy running to Marley.

"No, I'm okay." Marley denied.

"Drink the damn juice!" Kitty told her, her voice stern.

"Marley? Marley, are you okay? What happened?" Finn rushed into the room, concerned.

"She hasn't been eating. She's been skipping lunch." Jake explained. Hunter walked up to Marley, sitting beside her.

"Is that because you've been telling her to? You trying to turn her into a damn rexy?" Hunter flinched at Santana's words. Marina noticed it, as did Sebastian, the pair moving to sit behind him.

"What? No. Why would I... why would I want that?" Kitty stammered.

"'Cause you're a crazy, evil bitch." Santana snarled at Kitty.

"Why are you here, Clarington?" Blaine sighed.

Hunter stayed sitting beside Marley. "Listen, Marley, I get it. Pressure is hard on you, but you need to ignore all the people and focus on yourself. You're beautiful just the way you are, and nothing will change that." He smiled slightly.

"Why are you doing this?" Marley asked weakly.

"Because nobody helped me." He responded shortly. "I used to be in a military school, and we used to train so much that our trainer told us we all weren't good enough to be there. Some were kicked out, but I just stopped eating and focused everything on training." Marina rubbed his shoulder in sympathy.

"You need to get eating again, Marley." Hunter noted, "I did, and I managed to balance eating and training ever since I landed in the hospital."

"Hospital?" Marley said nervously. Hunter nodded once more.

Mr. Schue ran into the room. "Hey, Marley, you, all right?" He asked in alarm. She nodded slowly.

"The nurse is on the way, Mr. Schue." Finn informed. "Santana, Puck, you stay here with Marley. The rest of you guys get back up there. Leaving the stage mid-competition, for any reason, is risking immediate disqualification." Mr. Schue ordered.

"What?! That-that's a rule?" Finn asked in alarm.

"Yeah, it's a rule. One of the bylaws, actually." Sue said, entering the choir room with the Official show choir rulebook in her hands, "As all of you all were spiralling into a self-created K-hole of crazy, the judges, by unanimous vote, have declared the Warblers victorious." She paused, noticing Marina, Hunter, and Sebastian sitting near Marley.

"Oh, Warbler." She looked to Marina, "Other Warblers." She nodded to Hunter and Sebastian. Most were looking at them now as they had been announced the winners. They didn't say anything.

Sue turned back to Finn. "Hey, congratulations, Finn Hudson. For the first time in its charmed, yet pitiful existence, the New Directions! Has lost Sectionals. But here's the good news. Christmas came early for one Sue Sylvester." Sue left the room.

Marley shoved her head into her hands, sobbing. "Remember, Finn, guys, our offer still stands."

"And since you guys were disqualified for a stupid reason you guys should definitely take up our offer," Hunter grinned slowly as the three left the choir room.