Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Grace's POV

Harry hovered over me, his hair falling down his forehead and neck. I just kept staring at him, not knowing how it was possible for a person to be that gorgeous. Everything about him drew me in. I was so drawn to him even when we first met. I love this man so much. His large hands entered my shirt and he pressed his palms to my skin, sending tingles throughout my body. I pulled him down by his neck, attaching my lips to his. I kissed him slowly and softly, our tongues dancing together. After several moments, he pulled away and his lips traveled down to my neck. He pulled me up slightly to remove my t-shirt and his expert fingers unclasped my bra. He pulled it off, letting it fall to the floor.

"So gorgeous." He whispered.

I wanted this time to be slow. Usually it was fast, our bodies needing each other desperately but right now I wanted to feel him. I wanted to really feel him because I was so nervous right now. I was freaking out because I was away from my family. I wanted to feel Harry. I knew that would make everything much better. He was so worth it.

His right hand cupped my breast, massaging it and I completely surrendered my body to him.

"I love you so much Harry."

He let out a low groan as his lips sucked on my skin.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby, so damn good." He growled in my ear as he pressed a hand to my sex overtop of my jeans.

I moaned because it felt so good and I wanted more. I couldn't stand it much longer.

"Harry, please."

He didn't waste any time. His hands unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down along with my underwear. I was completely naked, lying beneath him. I grabbed his hand, pressing it to myself. He sucked on his fingers before he started to rub me. I hissed. It felt so good. He kept rubbing and with no notice, he stuck a couple of fingers inside of me, curling them and hitting my spot over and over again. My eyes rolled back and my hips bucked up off the mattress as the pressure built up. He rubbed my clit again, playing with my folds, massaging them.

"Harry!" I screamed as I came all over his fingers.

He smiled as he sucked on his fingers and then put his head in between my legs, his tongue making one long stroke all the way up my sex. I tried to close my legs but he kept them apart with his hands as he licked me clean.

"Take your clothes off Harry." I told him.

"You want to feel me inside of you?" he asked and I nodded eagerly, my breathing starting to return to normal.

He positioned himself and started to slide into me.

"Harry...wait. You don't have a..."

He looked down and shook his head.

"Fuck. I just want to feel you. We have to get you on the pill baby." He said as he slid all the way into me.

"Harry, we can't. I could get..."

"You can take the morning after pill. Please. I just want to feel you. Please just let me."

"Harry. I'll get on birth control but just put a...uh a condom on." I said.

Him being inside of me was torture and I winced as he pulled out and slid a condom on.

"Fuck. Please get on the pill. I have to feel you." He hissed, plunging into me again.

He entered me slowly and I reveled in the feeling. I could feel him fill me completely. As he started to move, I bit my lip and started moving my hips.