Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Grace’s POV

Time was moving so quickly, my internship coming to an end. I was going to go to school for a few weeks without going to my internship and then possibly put in a couple of hours a week at the newspaper. At first, I knew I needed to focus on solely school. Even with my internship all summer, I had managed to put a good dent in my course work in most of my classes. I wanted to be ahead of the game and I was pretty confident that I was. I was excited to start school. Harry wasn’t too thrilled but I think that had more to do with the fact that I would be with Liam a lot. Harry should know that I would never betray him. I couldn’t even dream of it.

I felt strong arms wrap around me. It was Sunday. Ashton had given Harry the day off and I was no longer doing my internship. For a few weeks anyway. Harry was absolutely thrilled that we had the whole day together. I rolled over in bed, my eyes meeting his. We were both naked under the covers with the exception of our underwear but I didn’t mind at all.

“Morning baby girl.”

I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

“Good morning Harry. What are we going to do today?”

Liam had been here for a few days but I hadn’t seen him yet. I would see him tomorrow and I was so excited. I made a mental note to call him today.

Harry groaned, burying his head in his pillow.

“Come on grumpy. I start school tomorrow.”

“Don’t remind me. I don’t want you going. I’m going to worry all day.”

I shook my head.

“You shouldn’t worry Harry. Lots of kids go to college. I’ll be fine and you can text me on my breaks and in between classes.”

“That’s not enough.” He groaned, nuzzling my stomach.

“It’ll have to be enough. I could come get coffee at Fromage on my breaks.”

“I think I would have a hard time treating you like a normal customer Grace. You’re arrival would probably cause me to fuck you in the cooler.”

“Harry!” I scolded, swatting his behind.

My cheeks were flushed as he chuckled.

“Do you know how much I love you?”

“I think so.” I murmured.

“Do you know what you do to me?” he asked, pressing his erection to my side.

I glanced over at him, my body still. He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed his face away.

“I need the bathroom.”