Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Grace’s POV

I slept in on Thursday, happy to have time to actually sleep for as long as I wanted to. Harry wasn’t in bed with me but he’d kissed my all over my face before he went to work. I’d had the most incredible time with him the night before. Our date was so incredible from beginning to end. I loved Tuesdays and Thursdays because I could sleep in and I had plenty of time to prepare for my classes. I rolled over to Harry’s side of the bed and buried my head in his pillow, inhaling his piney scent. Oh I loved that scent. I sighed happily and my phone started going off. I reached over and grabbed it from my nightstand.

“Hello?” I asked, not bothering to see who it was.

“I bet you look so gorgeous in bed right now.”

“I’m on your side.” I yawned into the phone.

“God…and you’re naked too?”

I smiled to myself.

“Um…yes but I think you already knew the answer to that question. Don’t you have work to do?”

“Yes. I’m doing paperwork as we speak.”

“Ooo…fun. Well I don’t have to get ready for…oh four hours.”

“I know. Why don’t you send me some pics?”

“What the heck Harry?”

He chuckled.

“I’m just kidding. Chill out. I’m actually not kidding though.”

“You are crude and I’m not doing that. You already know what I look like naked.”

He chuckled.

“Only me.” he whispered.

“Are you going to come down here and see me?” he added.

“Um…maybe a little later. I’m too comfortable right now. I’m just laying her on your side thinking about how much I love you.”

“Don’t make me come up there and fuck you.”

“Harry!” I scolded.

“Sorry baby but you are irresistible.”

I smiled to myself and jumped at the sound of our bedroom door swinging open. There stood Harry Styles, his eyes dark and needy. He strode over to the bed, ridding himself of his clothes after kicking off his boots.

“This is going to be quick. I have a shit ton to do but what I need right now is you.”