Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Grace’s POV

“Look, I’m sorry I told him about your professor. It’s not that big of a deal. You know how Harry is. He threatened to beat the shit out of me and I’m sorry but I didn’t want my face punched in.”

“It doesn’t even matter now.”

“I really thought you would bury me in the ground after you found out. I couldn’t get in your composition class though because it’s full.”

“Good. I don’t need you spying on me, and Harry is much better. We’re good now.”

“I really am glad to hear that Grace. What changed?”

“Uh…it’s really too early to talk about this right now. I need to go to English.”

“Okay I’ll see you next class. Love you.”

“Love you too, even though I hate you.” I smiled at Liam.

“You could never hate me babe.”

I walked into my composition class and took my usual seat next to Niall. I’d talked to him a couple of times but we’d only been to the class three times. He was rather funny and I liked to hear him tell stories.

“Hey Grace, we should grab a coffee after class. You get out at noon don’t you? There is this café called Fromage that everyone goes to. They have the best coffee and food.”

I laughed at the irony.

“I’ll be going there anyway. I live right above it. My boyfriend is the manager there.”

Niall’s eyes widened.

“You’re dating the manager Harry?”

“Yep that’s my boyfriend. We live in the apartment above Fromage.”

“Oh my gosh. I didn’t realize. I met Harry a few days ago. He’s fucking awesome.”

I smiled, looking down at my desk. I always missed him.

“Yeah…he is.” I nodded.

“So I’ll just meet you there? He won’t mind will he?”

“No. Of course not.” I lied.

I wasn’t sure how Harry would feel about me having coffee with a classmate. Well one that was male anyway.

“Hey do you mind if I bring my friend Liam?” I asked.