Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Grace's POV

"How did you make me fall in love with you? Just that first day I saw you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen but I didn't believe that anything would happen. I never thought I would let you in. Then you just change everything for me. You make me fall in love with you and somehow you actually love me back."

"Of course I love you back." I assured him, running my fingertips over his bare chest.

After calling my mom and shamefully lying, Harry gave me one of his t-shirts and a pair of boxer shorts to wear. After changing, we both ended up on his bed, talking about everything. It felt so good to be wrapped up in his arms, my head resting on his chest. He made me so feel so comfortable, so good.

"Harry, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah."

"Um...who was your first time...you know who was the first person you had sex with?"

I felt Harry's body stiffen beneath me and I rose up to look at him. Uncertainty was clear in his eyes and he looked almost terrified to talk to me about this.

"Grace...why are you asking me this?"

"I want to know Harry. I want to know you."

"Um...I was fifteen."

I gasped. I couldn't even think about anybody being with Harry but I felt like I needed to know. I just wanted to know everything there was to know about him.

"Fifteen?"

He nodded.

"Yeah. I was a freshmen and she was a senior. She knew my sister. She was such a whore."

"What was her name?"

"Jen. I thought I was such a bad ass. I was so fucking drunk and she was hot but the sex was awful."

"What about the others? Who else?"

He sighed, groaning in response.

"Why are we doing this Grace? Why are you asking me this?"

"Wouldn't you want to know if it was me? What if I wasn't a virgin? What if I had sex with Liam...or someone else? Wouldn't you at least want to know?"

"Don't even say that." He growled.

"Fine." I grumbled, pulling the covers back and attempting to get up.

"No stop." He pleaded, grabbing my arm and gently pulling me back down to his body.

"Grace, I'm doing this for you. You say you want me to open up but I don't think you want to know this shit. Hell, I don't want to tell you this shit. I had sex for the first time when I was fifteen Grace. I was an alcoholic and there are some times I don't even remember. Is that what you want to hear? That I was so drunk that I don't even remember sleeping with someone? It doesn't even matter because it comes down to the fact that I've never been in love with anyone but you. I don't care about those girls. They are nothing to me. You are it Grace and I will wait for you if that's what you want. I care so much about you and to me, that's all that matters."

"I don't care about waiting Harry." I admitted, looking away from him.

"What?"

"You're it for me too so why would I want to wait? I want to be close to you. I don't like knowing that there are other girls out there who have had more intimate experiences with you than I have."

"Wait a second. Do you mean that?"

I nodded feeling really shy all of the sudden. Did I mean that or was I jealous?