Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Grace’s POV

“Grace.” I heard a voice whisper in my ear.

I rubbed my eyes, sitting up on my bed. Harry was beside me, his curls disheveled from sleep and probably from our…activities.

“Good morning curly.”

He rolled his eyes at me and tugged my body on top of him.

“Since we’re both off today, I have a special surprise planned for us.”

“Ooo…I love surprises.” I said totally sarcastic.

Harry knew I absolutely had to know what was going on all the time and experienced anxiety when I didn’t.

“Would you just chill? It’s still early but we’re going ice skating.”

“Really! You told me you wouldn’t go with me.”

“Well I’ve reconsidered a lot of things because of you so just get ready and stop questioning me before I change my mind.”

“Alright. By the way, have I ever told you that you were an absolute grouch in the morning time?”

“Yeah, a few times. Now get your ass up. I’ll take you to town before we go.” He ordered.

“Fine, fine. I love you Styles.”

“I love you too baby.”

I kissed the tip of his nose and then his lips before going into my bathroom to shower. My parents were home but I was aware they probably already knew Harry was here. They knew how serious things had gotten and I think they eventually got the idea that Harry and I were long term. Zander had been ecstatic when Harry and I got back together. He even ran up to Harry, hugging him. As I washed my hair, the curtain abruptly opened, revealing a naked Harry. I jumped, causing soap suds to get into my eyes.

“God Harry, you scared me. What are you doing?”

“Showering with you. Duh. It’s not like I haven’t seen your naked ass before.”

I rolled my eyes as Harry stepped in, his hair getting halfway drenched by the showerhead. I bit my lip as my eyes scanned down his perfect, naked, wet body. His tattoos made him so much more attractive. I loved every one of them.

“Harry, do you think you will ever get another tattoo?”

“Uh…I don’t know. Maybe.”

“We should get matching ones.”