Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Grace’s POV

I was laying in my bed when Harry burst through my door. He was out of breath and I figured that he’d run up the steps. His eyes were darker than usual as he closed my bedroom door, locking it behind him. My parents were gone. My family went to take Zander to the arcade but I told them I might go to Harry’s for dinner.

“You ready to go to your house?” I asked Harry.

“I need you. Now.” He said, his voice low.

“Harry, what’s wrong?”

“I just need you.”

He took three long strides before climbing over my body. Just as I was about to speak, his lips pressed to mine. The kiss was all desperation. He needed me?

“Baby, I’m going to make you feel so good, so damn good.”

I let out a low moan as he unbuttoned my jeans with one hand. I pulled them down and Harry’s head lowered to place kisses on the inside of my thighs. I removed my shirt and tossed it on the floor. I could feel his warm breath against me, making my hips lift up off the mattress. His hands pressed me back down before removing my panties. His tongue pressed against me and my body shuddered with pleasure.

“Harry!”

“That’s right baby. Say my name.” he growled.

His tongue flicked and swirled around me and I begged him for more contact. Without any notice, one of his fingers entered me and then another. His tongue played with that spot that drove me crazy and I nearly came undone on the spot.

“Harry. Harry.” I whined, fisting his hair.

I gave his curls a tug, earning a low groan from him. His fingers pumped faster as his tongue expertly moved against me. My heart was going crazy as I came undone into his mouth. His tongue licked the area before kissing it. I felt his tongue on my abdomen and he made a wet trail all the way up to my neck. God, if that wasn’t sexy.

“You are so beautiful baby. You are all mine and I love you.”

“I love you Harry.” I nodded, still trying to catch my breath.

I removed Harry’s shirt and he slid down his jeans and boxers quickly. I bit my lip. I wanted to try something but I was too embarrassed to ask Harry.

“What’s wrong Grace?” he asked me, immediately knowing something was up.

“Um…it’s stupid…I just wanted to try something.”

“What? Tell me.” he demanded.