Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Grace's POV

As Harry drove me home, I tried to convince myself that he was only acting weird because of Gemma's new boyfriend but I felt like it was something else. Maybe I was just overreacting.

"Do you promise you're okay?"

"Yes Grace. I am fine. I just want to keep an eye out on you. Let me pick you up in the morning? We'll go do something?" he asked, looking out the rear view mirror.

It's like he was checking to see if someone was...following us?

"Okay yeah I would love to hang out tomorrow. What time should I be ready?"

"Six thirty."

"Six thirty in the morning? You mean like five and a half hours from now?"

"Yep."

"Harry that's crazy. What do you want to do that early in the morning?"

"We'll find something. I just want you to be with me."

"Um...okay but how about seven thirty?"

"Seven."

"Okay fine." I compromised.

At least I'll get half an hour longer of sleep. Wow I was going to be tired. I reached for the passenger side door handle before I felt Harry enclose his hand around my arm.

"Wait. Let me walk you up to the door." He said, looking out the mirrors again.

"Okay."

Harry got out and opened my door, surprisingly picking me up bridal style before carrying me up the walkway. He lowered me to the ground and before I could regain my balance, he grabbed me, crashing his lips to mine. I caressed his neck, pulling at his curls and receiving a moan in response. It's like he was using me to help him get his mind off of something. I didn't mind one bit. I would be a distraction for him any time of the day.

"Baby." He mumbled against my lips before his tongue began its exploration of my mouth.

My body shuddered as he captured my bottom lip between his teeth, pulling on it. He was turning me on, making me want even more with every passing minute.

"Okay okay that's enough...for tonight." He whispered, pulling away from me.

"And now who's the tease Styles."

"Grace I..."

"What is it Harry? What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just...I...well I love you too."

I gasped uncontrollably, my whole world changing before my eyes. He actually did? He actually loves me? I didn't think I would hear those words coming from him.

"What did you say?"

"Are you going to make me say it again?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay. I...love you Grace."

"Why are you so afraid Harry? You act like you've never told anyone that before."

"Well that's because I haven't. I've only ever said that to two girls...my mum and Gem. This is all new to me Grace. I'm trying and I don't want to lose you. I'm never going to let anybody hurt you. You know that right?"

"Yes Harry."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow...well today...later."

"I love you."