Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Grace’s POV

I was so excited for school. I always liked the first day, strutting around the hallways in new clothes. Everyone always acted so awkward on that first day but I was glad that I had friends that would always be by my side. I linked arms with Liam and Sammy as we trudged into the school. They were both dreading our first day back.

“This is stupid.” Sammy said, motioning to our arms.

“It’s tradition.” Liam smiled at me.

I felt a little weird around him ever since that party. I didn’t want to admit that I didn’t feel the same so it was easier to pretend like I didn’t know. Luckily, Liam, Sammy, and I all had the same homeroom class. I was really looking forward to being a senior. I had always imagined that this would be the best year of my life. We had all had the same homeroom class since freshmen year so everyone in the class was pretty close. The principal felt that everyone should stay in the same homeroom all four years of high school. Our teacher, Mr. Simpson was awesome and really cute. All of the girls had a crush on him.

“It’s nice to see all of you. How was everyone’s summer?” he asked, walking into the room.

Everyone started yelling, talking about their summers but my eyes were glued…absolutely glued on the guy that just walked into the room. His smile was the first thing I noticed. He had cute dimples that almost made me gasp. The mop of curls on top of his head was so cute and his eyes were mesmerizing. He completely lit up the room. Sammy looked over to him, her eyes going wide.

“I soooo call dibs.” I whispered to her.

“Who is that?” she responded.

“I have no idea.”

I was completely in awe, a guy never ever having this effect on me. He really was beautiful.

“Harry! Hey over here!”

My head snapped around to look at Liam. As soon as he called out, the boy smiled, walking over to us. My heart rate picked up as he approached.

“Hey Liam, I didn’t expect to see you here.”

“Yeah this is my class. Hey these are my friends. This is Sammy Dover and Grace Absure. Guys, this is Harry Styles. He’s new in town.”

“Hi it’s nice to meet you.”

I literally went weak at the knees at his English accent. I was grateful that I was sitting down.

“Grace used to live in the house you’re living in Harry.”

Harry smiled at me and my heart rate picked up tremendously. He kept smiling at me and I just knew that my cheeks were bright red.