Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Grace's POV

After Harry and I showered, I blew my hair dry and got dressed for tonight. I settled for a striped sweater, skinny jeans, and my brown combat boots. I put on a little makeup and turned around to see if Harry was ready. My jaw dropped, his appearance just taking my breath away. He looked so amazing. His curls were damp from his shower. He wore a black button-up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black boots. The top couple buttons were undone on his shirt, exposing just a little bit of his chest. He still hadn't looked at me.

"Hey are you about ready Grace?" he said, tucking his wallet into his back pocket.

"Yeah." I answered.

He looked surprised and I knew he didn't realize I was standing so close, admiring him.

"Wow...you look so pretty Grace."

"And you look handsome as always Harry."

We both smiled like a couple of goofs as we put on our jackets.

"Come here." He told me, opening his arms.

We hugged for I don't know how long before I told him it was time to go meet Liam. Hand in hand we exited our room, got into the elevator, and rode down to the lobby. Liam was standing with his hands in his jean pockets. He was wearing a navy blue shirt similar to Harry's and blue Converses. His hair was styled to make it look wet and I could smell the familiar sweet scent of his cologne as we approached him.

"Grace, you look beautiful as always and Harry...awful to see you again."

Harry actually smiled and my mouth almost dropped open in surprise.

"Thanks Liam and I'm sure Harry feels the same way."

"Oh I do." Harry replied even though I knew they were both teasing.

"Alright let's go."

"Okay. I know we're going to go eat but we have to go to Times Square. I need to." I told the boys.

"Alright." Liam said, nodding in agreement.

I uncontrollably smiled as we exited the hotel and emerged onto the busy street. I couldn't even believe that I was actually in New York City. It was so overwhelming but amazing all at the same time. I had researched and dreamed about this amazing city but being here, it felt so surreal. I looked over to Liam and I could tell that he was in awe too. I bumped his shoulder and he smiled brightly.

"I know. It's awesome right? Just wait until we live here. We'll go to the M&M store like every day."

I laughed, nodding."Yeah and we'll go shopping on Fifth Avenue."

"Um...maybe you can go shopping. Liam and I will go to Mets games."

Liam and I both looked at Harry, conversation coming to a halt. We all just kind of stood there, people passing us in both directions. Liam looked even more surprised than I did.

"What? We don't have to be fucking...I mean freaking mates to go to a Mets game."

I shook my head and Liam was still looking at Harry in surprise. Since when did Harry want to go anywhere with Liam? This was all just too weird but I had to admit that I liked it. I liked that my boyfriend was getting along with my best friend. The three of us quickly found an Italian place that looked really nice. We ordered and received our food at the counter before we took it to a booth next to a window. The place was completely crowded and so different from any place back home. Harry order pizza of course and Liam and I ordered some kind of pasta dish. I took a bite.