Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Grace's POV

I didn't know what Harry and I were but I knew that I wasn't going to do the whole secretive thing. I was going to tell Liam that Harry and I kissed and he would either be mad and not talk to me, or he would be understanding. Knowing Liam, he would be mad at first but he wouldn't yell or fight with me. He was always calm and I didn't feel too nervous about talking to him. It had been three days since Harry had asked me to stop seeing Liam. I was completely shocked but I didn't respond so he just kind of let it go. I knew that seeing Harry was inevitable and I was going to do it either way but it wasn't fair to not let Liam know this. But I honestly I had the most incredible time at that concert with him.

At school, things were a little off with Harry and I. We didn't speak to each other much. I had been hanging out with Sammy and Liam for years so it didn't make since to all of the sudden drop them to hang out with Harry. Harry and I weren't even together. He'd made that very clear.

"So do you want to go do something after school? You don't have to work, do you?" Liam asked me.

"No I off today but...I was going to go by the restaurant to make sure everything runs smoothly because my parents trip got extended a couple of days. I promised them I would make sure everything ran smoothly."

"Oh...well I could go with you then."

I bit my lip, knowing that Harry would be working. I wasn't so sure that was a good idea but I wasn't just going to tell Liam no either.

"Yeah...that will be fine."

"I would come too but it's Mary's birthday and I told my mom I would help her bake a cake."

"That's okay Sammy but we're going shopping this weekend."

"Excellent!" she said, looking up from her fashion magazine.

I smiled and stood up, tossing by Styrofoam tray in a nearby trashcan.

"I have to go to the library to return and book. See you guys later."

"Bye Gracie." Liam said and I glared at him at the use of that horrible nickname.

He smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek before I left. I looked across the cafeteria to make sure that Harry hadn't seen. Luckily, he hadn't and was laughing at something Calum said. I smiled, admiring his features before making my way to the library. As I walked down the hall, I screeched when someone pulled on my arm, tugging me into a dark closet. I turned around to find Harry, a wide grin across his plump lips.

"I should've known."

He chuckled, pulling me in for a quick kiss.

"I just missed these lips." He said in a low voice, his thumb tracing the outline of my bottom lip.

I had chills all over, the small bumps beginning to form on my arms.

"You have a thing for closets."

"Only when I'm making out with you in one."

"How romantic."

"Hey you know I charm those tight jeans right off."

I gasped and he chuckled, his head dipping down to kiss my neck.

"Someday...You can't see the marks I left on you anymore. Maybe I should give you another one."

"Harry, you are so weird." I whined.

Someday. Did Harry really mean that? I couldn't help but wonder if Harry and I would ever share an intimate moment with each other. My cheeks heated at the thought.