Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Grace's POV

I couldn't even be mad at him after he told me that he was scared. I knew he was but I never thought he would admit it, considering Harry's ego is as big as the Empire State building. Hearing the truth is much worse than thinking it. I felt like my whole body literally ached for him. He is so stubborn at times and doesn't open up to anyone but me. I just want to be there for him whenever he needs me.

"I'm sorry...for bringing it up."

"I am...for being such a dick. I'm really an asshole sometimes."

"No you're not. You just don't know how to control your anger." I said, rubbing his back.

"Grace?"

"Yeah?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"I love you more than anything."

"I know. I love you Harry."

"Can you do me a favor then?"

"Okay." I said, nodding.

"Don't run away from me. Love me through all my shit and I promise that I'll make you happy. Please just don't leave me."

I shook my head. I didn't have to tell him. He already knew I wouldn't.

...............

Our flight was delayed for weather conditions so Harry played on his IPhone while I watched the planes on the runway. My mood was so melancholy. I felt like I was on the verge of tears. After a while, Harry reached over and grabbed my hand, holding it in his. He didn't take his eyes off his phone as he pressed his lips to the back of my hand. He was in a much better mood now. He held my hand to his lips as he played Angry Birds with his right hand. It seemed so unintentional and just something he did just because he wanted to.

"I fucking hate this game...I mean I freaking hate it. Sorry."

"Harry, you don't have to change the way you talk."

He looked over to me now.

"I thought you didn't like me to curse."

"Yeah...when you're upset with me."

"Oh...well in that case, I fucking love you."

My cheeks heated just like always and Harry ran his thumb along my jaw, mumbling something about me being beautiful.

"I love when you blush. I like that I still get you going after all this time. When we first met, you were so shy."

"But I liked you so I made myself talk to you." I admitted.

"Really?"

I nodded and Harry smiled in satisfaction.

"You shouldn't be shy anymore. I've fucked you more times that I can count."

I pressed a hand to Harry's dirty mouth so that nobody could hear him but his tongue darted out and licked my palm.

"Eww. That's disgusting." I whined, pulling away.

"You've also had my tongue in your mouth."

"Harry! Stop!"

"What? You have and that's not the only thing you've had in your mouth."

Now my cheeks had to be a hundred different shades of red but Harry wasn't embarrassed in the least. He was smiling at himself. That pervert.

"You're so innocent."