Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Grace’s POV

His cologne mixed with sweat wafted my senses and I smiled. What a wonderful way to wake up. I opened my eyes to find his emerald one’s staring down at me.

“Good morning.” I said cheerfully.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead and I smiled at the fact that he wasn’t a morning person, now or ever. Memories of last night played through my mind and I welcomed them. I had a wonderful time, from hiding in a gym to making love with Harry. We were still naked under the covers and I didn’t mind a bit.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked Harry.

“Like a fucking baby.”

“Don’t curse.”

“You weren’t saying that last…”

“Okay. Okay. That obviously backfired on me.” I laughed.

As Harry’s faced inched closer to kiss me, I held up my hand, preventing him from touching my lips.

“You are not kissing me until I’ve at least brushed my teeth.”

“Is that so?” Harry asked, moving my hand away and kissing me just to prove a point.

I smiled, rolling over on my side to face him. He looked exquisite, tousled hair and all. His arms were wrapped around me and our legs were tangled together. I wanted to ask him a question but I was nervous.

“Harry, was last night…okay…for you?”

Harry smiled, throwing his head back onto the pillow behind him.

“Oh my god Grace. You don’t even have to ask me that question. Last night was crazy good, the absolute best night of my life.”

“Mine too.”

“You were…amazing baby, so amazing.”

I was more than happy with his response. I was a bundle of joy.

“So…Shower with me?” Harry asked.

“Okay.” I nodded.

“Good. But after our shower, I want you to eat. I ordered room service and got you pancakes and sausage. I don’t like your bones sticking out everywhere. It makes me sick.”

“Yes father.”

Harry’s arms slipped beneath me and picked me up, carrying me off to the bathroom. Once inside, I looked over to the Jacuzzi tub. When he set me down, I winced, sore from last night.