Confession (Valkyrae)

I just finished editing a video and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. It was an Among Us video with my group of friends. You know, Toast, Corpse, Poki, Rae, Sykkuno, that group. In my opinion, this was one of the best sessions I had with them. Not only did I get a lot of wins as impostor but we also had a lot of funny moments in this session. I loved every second of it. Especially since I was playing with Valkyrae.

I'll admit to it, I have a crush on Rae. Always had a crush on her ever since I met her. I have my reasons to like her and my reasons on why I wouldn't confess to her. I don't think she likes me back, I know she has a thing for Sykkuno, so there's no point in confessing to her. I don't want to make our friendship awkward and face her rejection. I'll just continue to hide my feelings until I can find someone new.

(Valkyrae's POV)

Y/n and the boys left the discord call awhile ago and everyone has ended their streams. Me, Poki, Leslie, Lily and Brooke have left the call too but joined our own to talk about something important. I've only told them about it, but I have a crush on Y/n. I know, it may seem like I have a crush on Sykkuno and I told him he was my favorite, but he's more like a brother to me. Plus, he's too innocent to date.

Valkyrae: (Sigh) What do I do? I want to confess to him and ask him on a date but I'm afraid he'll say no.

Pokimane: But that's the worse that could happen.

Leslie: Yeah, I don't think he'll go around and announce that you confessed to him and embarrass you. He's chill. If he was to say no, then that would be it. He'll forget about it and pretend like it never happened.

Valkyrae: Really? You sure?

Leslie: Positive. Like I said, he's super chill.

Lily: You should tell him right now!

Valkyrae: Now?!

Lily: Yeah!

Valkyrae: But why now?

Lily: I dunno. Just do it, I feel like we've discussed about this for a long time.

Pokimane: Yeah, we talk about this after every session we play with Y/n. Since we've covered this topic a lot, you should just do it.

Valkyrae: Okay, but what do I say?

Brooke: Just call him on discord, say you like him, get his response and tell us about it.

I think about it for a bit and I'm leaning more towards telling him. We have discussed about it a lot and I feel like if he rejects me, which is most likely going to happen, I'll have these girls to come cheer me up. At least that's good to know.

Jeez, I'm 29 years old and I'm acting like a teenager girl about this. Y/n's a bit younger than me, but I bet he can handle having a crush on someone better than I can.

(Meanwhile with Y/n)

I bury my face into my pillow and yell,

You: AHH! Why can't she just like me back! What's wrong with me?!

(Back to Rae)

Valkyrae: I don't know, maybe I should wait until he confesses to me.

Leslie: And what if he never does?

Valkyrae: Then that's his loss I guess.

Leslie: Well, it's also your loss that you're not going to confess to him.

Valkyrae: I mean, I have my own reasons on why I shouldn't confess to him, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't confess to me.

Leslie: Oh my god...