Make Him Jealous (iGumDrop)

(Short Chapter)

(Your POV)

It's a school day today. I'm inside the school, putting things in my locker and taking things out too. Classes don't start in a bit, so I'm just hanging out by my locker with my best friend Jaime. Coincidentally, her locker is right next to my locker. We both like to get to school early sometimes, grab breakfast from the cafeteria and just chill by our lockers. Today's not one of those days though.

Anyways, we're both in our lockers right now, talking about Minecraft stuff.

You: You think we could fight the Wither after school?

iGumDrop: Maybe, that depends if I don't have a lot of homework to do.

You: Come on, just procrastinate and put it aside for tomorrow.

iGumDrop: Tsk, of course you would suggest that since you yourself procrastinate.

You: What do you mean? I don't always-

iGumDrop: Oh my god... You got to be kidding me...

Jaime was looking behind me, glaring at someone.

You: What?

I looked behind me to see who's she's looking at but I don't know who's she is specifically looking at in the crowd of people. Everyone is walking by us, getting to their locker, going to the cafeteria or going wherever they're heading. I turn back to her and she's still glaring at whoever.

You: What are you looking at?

iGumDrop: My ex-boyfriend.

You: Ex-boyfriend? You never had a boyfriend. Not that I know of.

iGumDrop: He went to a different school and now he's here. God, this is terrible.

You: Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?

iGumDrop: Shhh! He's coming!

You: He is?!

I turn around again but nobody is heading towards us. I still don't know who's she glaring at out of the crowd of people. I turn back around her and she's looking at me.

You: I don't see any-

iGumDrop: Kiss me.

You: Wh-what?!

iGumDrop: I said kiss me!

Even though kissing her would be a blessing, because low-key I have a crush on her, I'm confused on why she wants me to kiss her and shocked that she actually wants me to kiss her.

You: Why?!

iGumDrop: I want to make him jealous.

You: And so you want me to kiss you?!

iGumDrop: Yes!

She keeps on looking back at her ex and then looking back at me.

You: Why can't I just hold your hand?

iGumDrop: I want to make him super jealous that's why.

You: Then why not just hug?

iGumDrop: I want to make him super duper jealous.

You: Then how about we-

iGumDrop: We're best friends, right?

Jaime cuts me off so suddenly with that question.

You: Of course.

iGumDrop: Then do your best friend a favor and kiss me to make my ex jealous!

You: Uh...