Trust Issues (Pokimane)

(Your POV)

I'm sitting down in my girlfriends living room on the couch. My girlfriend, Imane, is right next to me. She called me over to talk about something that we discussed over the phone.

Imane thinks I cheated on her, or she claims that she "knows" I cheated on her. We talked about it on the phone this morning. She thinks I cheated on her, but I KNOW I didn't cheat on her. But Imane won't listen to me.

Like I said, we talked about it over the phone but we both thought it would be better if we talked about it in person. She claims I'm a cheater, but I don't know why she thinks this. And right now, we're about to discuss this issue.

Pokimane: So, are you ready to be honest? You weren't being honest on the phone, so I hope you'll be honest with me in person and admit to me that you were cheating on me.

You: Seriously? We're gonna start it off like this?

Pokimane: Yeah, that is how we're gonna start this off.

So far, this start is making me mad. I know I didn't cheat on her, but it's going to be hard to make her believe me.

You: (Sigh) I didn't cheat on you.

Pokimane: I KNOW you did.

There she goes again, claiming something that isn't true.

You: How do you KNOW this?

Pokimane: Because... The girl you cheated with, our streamer friend, I paid her $100 to hit on you.

You: What?

I admit, I did hang out with our streamer friend. We both hung out, got lunch, talked and then that's it. But I don't know why she would pay her to hit on me. Even though she did, I didn't do anything that would be considered cheating. Unless eating lunch with her and just talking about stream stuff is considered cheating.

You: Why would you pay a girl to talk to me? That's some crazy shit.

Pokimane: You were giving off horrible energy and that built up a series of events that led to that!

Imane's starting to raise her voice and it has two different personalities right now. She's angry at me for thinking I cheated on her, part of her voice has anger. The other part is sadness, she sounds like she wants to cry when she yells at me.

You: A series of events?

Pokimane: Yeah! You flirting with other girls, eyeing other girls-

You: Who would I ever flirt with?

Pokimane: Oh my gosh! All the girls at the gym, maybe!

You: You're not at the gym, so how would you know I would be flirting with them?

Pokimane: On instagram! I've seen it!

You: What do you mean?!

Pokimane: You're liking all these girls photos from the gym, calling them your "workout buddies"!

You: They're just my friends Imane, I'm not flirting with them at all! I'm liking Rae's photos, Janet's photos, Brooke's photos and sometimes commenting on them too! How is that different from liking girls photos that I'm friends with at the gym?

Pokimane: Well, that's different! I know Rae and Janet and Brooke and they know we're dating! The girls at the gym probably don't know you're dating someone and you could be hitting on them!

You: That's not true at all! You seriously need to respect me and take my word!

Pokimane: What is respect in a relationship?! Huh Y/n?! Because you lack respect from how I define it!