Um...

Hi, how are you?

I just wanted to apologize that my stories are cringy and weird, sometimes a bit too cringy and weird, but again, this is a fanfiction so don't expect non-cringy stuff when. reading one.

The reason why I make these kinds of stories is because I have another account on here and on that account, I write for a Kpop fan base. Now, I won't tell you what my other account is because if you find it and read my stories, you'll definitely die from cringing too much and since it was my stories, I don't know if I'd go to jail for that.

Anyways, it seems like the people that read my stories about Kpop on my other account love the cringy, weird and awful stuff I write. Now, I made a new account so I can write about the OTV and I wanted to keep my main account about Kpop. But I realized the reaction I get when I put out a new chapter on here sometimes wouldn't get the same reaction as my other account would if I put out the same chapter, just about Kpop instead of OTV. But, sometimes they do.

I'm writing for a different fan base on here but my ideas and writing are the same. Even though I would get a different reaction out from you guys, I'm still going to be writing the same as I would on my Kpop account. So, hopefully you guys will stay and read and endure the cringe and weird stories I'll write in the future.

I just kind of wanted to explain all the cringy and weird stuff I've been writing. It's because I'm used to writing stuff like this. The Kpop fan base that I write for on my main account love stories like these. Also, like I said, this is a fanfic, so you're gonna get cringy stuff.

I don't know if you needed that explanation and whatnot, but if you did, hopefully this was a good excuse? If not then how about this; I'm sorry, I make shit stories that are way too cringy and way too weird. If you want to leave and read a different story, one that isn't as shit as mine, then please do, I'd understand completely. Save yourself from my stories because if you stay longer, you might die from the cringe and like I said, I don't know if I'd call to jail for third degree murder.

Okay, goodbye. I love you <3

P.S: There's no need to ask if you can request. Please, feel free to message me and tell me what your request is.