Bullseye (Valkyrae)

(Valkyrae's POV)

Me, Poki, Janet and Celine are about to play Unrated against Sykkuno, Toast, Corpse, Jack and Leslie. Leslie was supposed to be on our team, the girls team, but she wanted to be on the guys team because she wanted easy wins. But we'll show her she chose the wrong side to be on.

Valkyrae: Alright! Let's get this game going!

Pokimane: You guys are going down!

Celine: You'll regret playing with the boys, Leslie.

Fuslie: Nope! I already love it on this side!

Pokimane: Let's start then!

Toast: Wait, we need one more person.

Pokimane: Oh yeah...

Valkyrae: Shoot, okay. Let's invite Lily then.

Sykkuno: Can't. She said that she's busy and won't be able to play today.

Valkyrae: Aww~

Janet: Who else can we bring in?

Corpse: We could try Y/n. I know his schedule, he shouldn't be busy today.

Jack: Yeah! Get him in, he's cool.

Corpse: Okay, I'll text him.

Pokimane: Ooo~ Y/n's a really smart player.

Celine: And he'll be on our team since Leslie chose to be on the guys team.

Leslie: Wait! I'll trade you Corspe for Y/n!

Celine: No!

Pokimane: Absolutely not!

Janet: He's too good to trade! Right Rae?

Valkyrae: Um...

I don't know who this Y/n guy is but obviously everyone likes to play with him.

Valkyrae: Who's Y/n?

Sykkuno: You don't know who Y/n is?

Valkyrae: Nope, never played with him in my life.

Toast: Well, you're in for a surprise Rae.

Jack: Yeah, he plays super smart and can probably take us down in a 5v1

Janet: Also, I think you'll like him a lot. He's a really chill guy.

Valkyrae: Hmm... Okay...

Pokimane: Want to see what he looks like? Maybe you've seen him before.

Valkyrae: Sure.

Pokimane: Check his instagram account then. I'll send you it.

Valkyrae: Okay.

I waited for Imane to send me his @ on instagram. When I received her message, I opened it up and saw Y/n's account. From what I see, the pfp is probably his logo and when I open up his account, I look at his feed and find a few selfies of himself.

Valkyrae: This is him?

Pokimane: Yup!

Valkyrae: Yeah, never seen him before.

Pokimane: Oh.

I look at his recent picture of himself, it seems like he was releasing new merch. I gotta say, this Y/n guy is a really good looking guy. He looks hot asf and a nice person. But looks can be deceiving. He may look nice but is he actually nice?

Valkyrae: He's nice, right?

Toast: Yeah, he's really nice.

Janet: And like I said, he's super chill too.