Stealers (AriaSaki)

(Aria's POV)

Today, I'm going be streaming Minecraft with a few of my friends from OTV. At the moment, I have my stream up and ready, I'm just waiting on my friends. So, in the meantime, I decided to talk to chat. Of course, I'm getting compliments on how I look in the chat and also getting people who are a bit too nice.

Aria: "Your hair looks good today" Aw~ Thank you! "You look cute!" Of course I do! "Your makeup looks nice" Thanks!

I start reading the people who are way too flirty with me in the chat after I go over the compliments.

Aria: "You're waifu material" "Please marry me" "I'd love to be your boyfriend" "I'm pretty, your cute, together we'd be pretty cute" Um... Thanks? You guys know I have a boyfriend right? I don't think he would be too happy if he saw these.

As I skip over the weird comments and continue to read chat, my boyfriend, Y/n, walks into the room with a Starbucks drink in his hands.

Aria: Hi~

You: Hey~

We both kiss each other and he hands me the drink in his hands.

Aria: Aww~ For me?~

You: Yup, gotta get you awake and ready for the stream, no?

Aria: (Giggles) Thank you~

I give him another kiss on the cheek and take a sip of my coffee. He then says hi to my stream as they get hyped up that Y/n is here. He starts reading my chat and sees the weirdos in them.

You: Gosh, you got people trying to take you away from me?

Aria: Yeah, ignore them.

You: Okay, but let me tell you guys...

He grabs my Mic and moves it close to his mouth.

You: If any of you try to take my beloved girlfriend, you won't hear the end of me. I'll find you, I swear.

He then puts the Mic back to where it was and I giggle.

Aria: (Giggles) You don't need to threaten them.

You: I'm just saying babe.

We both look at chat, mostly filled with lols and lmaos but some still are flirting with me.

Aria: Well, they're still hitting on me. What're you gonna do?

I ask while taking a sip of my coffee.

You: Eh, it's okay. Y'all can keep hitting on her, because 1. She's just gonna ignore you and 2. I'm the one that's going to bed with her at the end of the night.

Right after he said that, I immediately spit my coffee out and start bursting out of laughter. He then smirks and walks away, leaving my room.

Aria: (Laughs) Oh my god!

After a minute of laughing, I wipe my tears off and turn to read chat. Everyone is going crazy after that sick burn. I grab a napkin that's nearby and start wiping the coffee I spit out.

Aria: (Giggles) Oh man, my boyfriend is awesome, isn't he?

I look and read chat and they agree.

(Your POV)

At the moment, I'm streaming Valorant one of my streaming friends. We've just won a competitive game and got a lot of RR from it. After our game, 3 of our other streaming friends wanted to play with us to 5 stack, so as we wait, my friend goes ahead and grabs something as I sit and read chat. (A/n: If you play Valorant and wanna game, drop your Riot ID, I'll add you)

You: "You're really good at the game!" Yeah, I know I am, I love Val. "Get to Radiant today" Bro, I'm far from Radiant, it's gonna be a while. "Those flicks were deadly" I know right!

After I read the compliments they give me, I move on to the weird ones. Yes, just like Aria, I have weirdos too.

You: "You're so hot Y/n" "I bet you smell good" "I want to marry you right now!" Haha, um, yeah that's not gonna happen. My girlfriend wouldn't like that.

As I read the chat, my girlfriend storms into my room all of a sudden. I jump and then turn to my door to see her with a bit of an angry expression.

You: Woah, you scared me. You okay?

Aria: Just peachy.

She goes up to me and hovers over my Mic.

Aria: I'm watching his stream by the way, don't you dare flirt with him.

You: Oh dang, didn't know you were watching.

Aria: Of course I am, I always do.

She then grabs my cheeks and gives me a big kiss on the lips, making sure stream sees us. Heavenly as he kisses are, she then breaks it and turns to the chat.

Aria: See this?

She says as she points to me.

Aria: My property, get your own.

You: Haha, I like this side of you.

We both look at each other and smile, exchanging a few laughters. She gives me one last kiss before glaring at my chat and walking out of my room. I turn to stream with a surprised face.

You: Wow~ Y'all see that?

Of course, my stream is blowing up because of what happened. A lot of people thought it was cute and others thought it was epic. I found it adorable that she did that on stream. We both are really protective over each other.

After a more minutes, our friends join in and we continue are session. The whole time I'm playing, I can't stop thinking about what happened and luckily it didn't cost us the game.