Strip Mining with Imane (Pokimane's Story)

It's the next day and it's time for me and Pokimane to stream Minecraft together again. I still remember what she said to her stream yesterday and it's still on my mind. I know I can pretend I don't know about anything she said during our session, but hopefully it doesn't distract me too much from the game.

I started my stream, did my small intro and greeted everyone. Then I texted Poki, asking if she was ready. Once I got her response, I called her on Discord and began the session.

Pokimane: Hi!

You: Hey, what's going on?

Pokimane: Nothing, there's just this streamer that I really like and he's super cool.

You: Okay.

Pokimane: And I saw that he was gonna play Minecraft today so I was like "Poggers! Let me go watch!" Right?

You: Mhmm.

Pokimane: And I went to his stream and his title is just him, like, blatantly cyberbullying.

You: Haha! Okay,

I laugh because she definitely looked at the title of my stream when I started, which is "Pokimane sucks at Minecraft".

Pokimane: So now like, I'm not really sure if I'm as much of a fan anymore

You: Hmm... That does sound rather weird, to be honest with you.

Pokimane: I'm glad you agree!

You: But you know what? I think that this streamer is telling the honest truth, you know? And there's absolutely nothing wrong with spreading that.

Pokimane: Oh my god... You're so rude!

You: (Laughs) I'm just messing around, of course I'm not gonna change the title because it's the truth and your name in my title will bring me some viewers but it's all fun and games.

Pokimane: (Gasp) Wow, you bitc-

You: But anyways! The server is open! I put the address in our discord chat, so come on in!

I waited in the server for her character to pop up and when she joins, we both look at each other.

Pokimane: I'm in~

You: You're in~

Pokimane: Yay~

She jumps in excitement but I just ignore her and get straight to business. I leave our house and I hear her following me. I head towards some trees and start breaking them.

Pokimane: So, what's today's objective?

You: Well, I was thinking we could improve our house but, if you have anything else we could do before that, I'm all ears.

Pokimane: Yeah, actually, I was wondering if we can get diamonds first.

You: Oo~ We could do that first.

Pokimane: Yeah, our house seems... livable.

You: For now though, we'll improve after we get diamonds.

Pokimane: Okay! You lead the way to the diamonds because I don't know where to go.

You: Alright, I'll show you.

Before we start mining, I make a couple Pickaxes for me and Poki each. We then mined downwards near our house, making a staircase that leaded to a cave. It wasn't my intention to find a cave, I originally just wanted to go to 11Y and start strip mining, but we explored the cave and found a lot of Iron, Gold, Redstone and Lapis. We continued moving deeper into the cave until we were at Diamond level.