Going in the Nether with Imane (Pokimane's Story)

(Your POV)

It's another day, another session of Minecraft with Pokimane. I'm really looking forward to playing with her, more than usual. I don't know why, it's just another usual session of Minecraft. It's probably because I'm starting to like her, even though we just met, like almost a week ago. I wouldn't be surprised if I did have feelings for her. Her cuteness and personality makes it hard for anyone not to fall in love with her.

Anyways, it's time for Minecraft. I open up the game, open up discord and start my recording early. I didn't feel like streaming. I make sure everything is good and do my intro. After my intro, I go into Discord and call Pokimane. It didn't take long for her to pick up, because I knew she was waiting for me.

Pokimane: Hello~

You: Hey.

Pokimane: How are you~?

You: I'm doing great, what about you?

Pokimane: I'm awesome! I get to Minecraft with you again! I'm excited!

You: Same. I can't wait to see what we accomplish today.

Pokimane: Me too! Let's get this started!

You: Alright, let me open the server.

I go ahead and open the server and once it's fully open, we both enter the server and spawn inside our house.

You: Oh boy, we're back.

Pokimane: Alrighty! What're we doing first, boss?

You: Boss?

Pokimane: Yeah, you're better at me in this game and you know what you're doing. What do we do next?

You: Hmm, let's see...

We're quite far in the game. We've made a house by a village, we have a lot of supplies, we have our own animal farm and we got diamonds.

You: The next thing we do is go into the Nether.

Pokimane: Ooo~ Is that the scary place?

You: Yeah, it's not really scary.

Pokimane: Well, I never been in the Nether, so I'm looking forward to it.

You: Cool. So, in order to go into the Nether, we need to get Obsidian. And in order to get Obsidian, we need to find Lava. And in order to find Lava, we need to be around 11Y, where Lava is at. And to turn that Lava into Obsidian, we need water. And in order to get water, we need to get a bucket and find a water source.

Pokimane: Geez, that's kind of complicated.

You: Not really, just trying to make it sound complicated.

Pokimane: Well, it's working alright.

You: Haha!

I make a bucket and me and Poki leave our house. She stops in from of the house, but I just continued moving forward to find a place with water.

Pokimane: Hmm... How about you go get the Obsidian, while I make a plant farm for us.

You: That's a good idea. You know how to make a proper plant farm, right? You know what to get?

Pokimane: Yup! Seeds, a hoe, water and a fence so that mobs don't step on our plants.

You: Correct! Good job!

Pokimane: Yay! Thanks boss! Do I get something?

You: Yeah.

Pokimane: What is it?