Ignore (Ariasaki)

(Short Chapter)

(3rd POV) (A/n: I'm going to try and use 3rd Person properly this time.)

Y/n and Aria have been best friends since middle school. The two of them were together through rough times and sweet times; The two of them were inseparable. Y/n knows Aria too much; He knows when she's having trouble about something. He knows when she's lying or telling the truth.

Y/n didn't know that Aria has this kind of special feelings towards him. She likes him not just because they're best friends, but she likes him romantically. But confessing to Y/n is not the right choice for her, since he's already taken by someone named Rachel. So to get rid of her feelings towards him, she's been ignoring him recently.

Right now, Y/n's at school waiting for the bell to ring. He's so bored and he just wants to hang out with Aria since school is over after this.

Thinking about hanging out with her, he notice that she's been ignoring him recently. 'Why though?' He thought. She's been ignoring his calls and when he's texting her she will only send him short replies. She will apologize when he ask why she's like that and she will just say that she's busy.

He knows to himself that she's lying and there's something that's bothering her. So he decided to ask her about it when the class finishes. When the bell rang, he went to Aria's desk and ask her to hang out with him.

You: Hey Ari, wanna go to my place and eat with me? We could make something together, since I know you love cooking.

He said and flashed a smile, hoping that she will not reject him again.

Ariasaki: You should be with Rae right now, I bet she would want to eat with you and I know that you want to be with her instead.

Aria said, looking down.

You: What are you saying? You're the one that I asked to eat with me. Why don't you want to spend time with your best friend?

Y/n asked jokingly.

'Tsk, best friends... yeah right, I'm just a best friend to you.' Aria thought.

Ariasaki: Fi-

Just before Aria could give her answer, their classmate shouted at Y/n, saying that Rae is here. They both looked at the door and saw Rae enter inside. Y/n and Rae smiled and waved at each other and Aria just continued to pack up her stuff.

Valkyrae: Hey Y/n come on. I'm so hungry, let's go eat.

His girlfriend said while holding his hand. Aria saw that and looked down at her feet, feeling so insecure because of their closeness that the two of them used to share with each other before his girlfriend came in his life.

You: Sure, Aria you should join us.

Y/n said but she just shakes her head as a sign that she rejected his offer again.

Ariasaki: Sorry, but I can't. I actually have plans with my club members.

You: Is that so?

Y/n said with a questioning look, she just nod and left. Y/n finished packing his stuff and put on his backpack. Holding Rae's hand, they both exited the school, hopped in Y/n's car and he drove to the nearest fast food restaurant.

(The next day)

The school day ended, and Y/n approached Aria, asking her to go home with him but she said that she has club activities and she'll be going home late. He knows that she's ignoring him again and her club activities are her excuses but Y/n just let it be and went home alone.